Black Entertainment : #NatTurner: 'Birth of a Nation' is more than just a film

I didn't ask the librarian because the library close to me is high tech! do it yourself. I will put all books on Nat Turner on reserve using my ipad.

Thank you.

Gabrielle Union Laments 'The Birth of a Nation's' Troubled Release: "We All Got Thrown Out"

... The actress said when she first read the script for the Nat Turner biopic Birth of a Nation, the release of which was marred by resurfaced rape allegations against Parker, she was excited about the film.

"I just read it like: We're fighting back. We're not taking it. We don't need Brad Pitt to come save us. And we're badasses. And like, F - . All. Y'all. It's on," said the actress ...

https://www.yahoo.com/movies/gabrie...d-release-got-050032031.html?.tsrc=daily_mail

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Destee wrote on Cindy's profile.
Hi @Cindy .... :wave: ... :flowers: ... :wave: ... Happy New Year Beloved! Welcome Home! Good to see you! Much Much Love and Peace :heart:
Back