Black People : Native American Sister tells the white people to there face how savage they are!!

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by torch, Feb 17, 2007.

1. torch

torch Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    The white man tells her "read the facts" what that your race are the biggest murderous thieves on earth?? She spoke straight truth and as usual white people label her a terrorist, yet these same white criminals call arabs "terrorist" daily..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXZo3phy56E

2. spicybrown

spicybrown Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    CTFU. She is a true soldier; I remember seeing that "mini-protest". However, while she was steady ragging on all other races, I can't imagine what she would have said about US. LOL.

Peace

3. Zacharias

Zacharias Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    Torch

Truth Is Truth

Whereever they go they leave Death and Destruction and they call it Democracy . :hearthis:

4. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    instantly in love

she is right and they know. I am glad that we will begin to see what the tamu hu truly is . magnificent!!!!

5. Ikoro

Ikoro Well-Known Member MEMBER

Norway
    Ratings:
    +320
    Splendind. YET.

Let us remember that she is not deserving of the name Sister. Cousin at the most.

What our Queens, Mothers, Sisters, Daughters and Black Angels have gone through during and since the Maafa earn them a special place in our hearts, mind, action and vocabulary.

Afrikan Queens across the globe and down the street, I love you and you are my only sisters.

A little off topic... but nonetheless.

One.

6. torch

Ratings:
    +2
    Based on my experience (and with me having blackfoot blood in me) with american indians....they understand that we and them have been threw similar tradigies due to the white man and have alot of love for us

7. torch

Ratings:
    +2
    Well I have indian blood in me so technically she is my sister in the soul....oh yea the whites also ate indians and boiled them alive...the same thing they did to our ancestors...they are wild beasts...

8. spicybrown

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    Don't get me wrong; I don't have ANYTHING against Natives, I'd be dissing myself and half of my family if I did. What kills me is, she called the Asian woman a derogatory racial slur, when Natives derive from Asians!

Her type wants every one EXCEPT Natives off of American soil, period; Black people included... there just wasn't a Black person around for her to mouth off to. :lol:

I know she was enraged, but voicing those sentiments aloud lumps her right in with the Euros she protesting against. I even heard in the background some ?Natives? saying she doesn't represent them as a whole. However, to each his own:spinstar:

9. spicybrown

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    Oh goodness, do you think more of them do this "on the under"? I always wondered why so many missing people (children) are never found:puke2:

10. Africana

Africana Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +9
    Hmm

I didn't get to hear everything she said but she's being truthful and if anyone has a right to be mad at the moment and protesting it's her people. Native Americans have lost EVERYTHING. Even though their blood still lives in most of us no one's really repping for them, they're practically non-existent. I mean, does anyone even know a pure Native American that isn't their great grandma or something?