Black People : nationalists complain......

there is no such thing as a happy nationalist, eh?

so to be a true nationalist i am not supposed to be happy ever?
no peace, no joy? find fault with everything around me?

i suppose there is much fault to be found if you spend your entire existence looking for it.

oh well, permanent depression here i come.
after all, conscious folk are always unhappy.

i'll just log on to destee and slit my wrists.
goodbye, cruel world.

(wonder if that is why some people leave, can't take the crying any more)

so to be a true nationalist i am not supposed to be happy ever?
no peace, no joy? find fault with everything around me?

i suppose there is much fault to be found if you spend your entire existence looking for it.

oh well, permanent depression here i come.
after all, conscious folk are always unhappy.

i'll just log on to destee and slit my wrists.
goodbye, cruel world.

(wonder if that is why some people leave, can't take the crying any more)
hey james before you slit your wrist,have some fruitcake and punch...merry xmas my brother.

Man, with that attitude I hope none of your loved ones ever go to you to "complain." I can just imagine how that will play out.

daughter or other female family member:"My husband is whupin on my head all the time."
James: "What the heck are you complaining for? The bills are paid and you're still alive, CELEBRATE!"

I'm kidding of course.

Some say ignorance is bliss, but that's a crock and it's not a matter of ignorance either it's something far, far worse. Christmas and everything related to it is a prime example of why that's a huge, blinking, glowing lie. I think that discussion warrants a seperate thread though.

answer me this....

Some say ignorance is bliss

suppose you know exactly what is going on around you.
does that mean you cannot be happy?

no joy? no peace? because the world is such a terrible place.

in order to be a true nationalist, you must have a frown on your face at all times?

suppose you know exactly what is going on around you.
does that mean you cannot be happy?

no joy? no peace? because the world is such a terrible place.

in order to be a true nationalist, you must have a frown on your face at all times?

Way to edit my statement there blood. My full statement also said that this notion of "ignorance is bliss" is false. I also stated that this false bliss is the result of something totally different from ignorance. I'm not going to sit here and define "nationalism." People drag these terms and ideologies into the sandbox(and the gutter)and I have no interest in joining them.

The fact is that bull is bull. Everyone knows that.

And usually the people that trot out the notion you're describing are those who will saw off their own arm and eat it before they'll do anything that might have even the slightest, faintest whiff of "nationalism" on it. JMO

ETA:
****Not only is the saying "ignorance is bliss" a crock because of fake bliss and the mentality that produces such a state/phenomenon, BUT

the simple fact is that ignorance and bliss don't go hand-in-hand. That's silly. That's nutty.

That's just plain WHITE. lol That's basically like saying,"Lies are wonderful! So is murder!"

That's like Xtian babble about suffering being some noble, desired thing and we know why people are fed a diet of that foolishness and this "bliss" notion is certainly a part of that.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back