Black People : NATIONAL PRESS CLUB: JERIMIAH WRIGHT

godsmantru said:
I know one thing: I bet they wont be runnin' no sondbites of this speech and question and answer session. Too many FACTS AND EVIDENCE!

I concur. I just across that article on yahoo just a few minutes ago. Mass media aim has been to tarnish this man's name from the jump. At this press corp, he has set the record straight with the support of other black church leaders to say, you are attacking black churches as a whole.

There are many black ppl including myself that agree with J. Wright had said.

The only rebuttle I have heard fom the mainline media so far is " he needs to go back to the pullpit. Doesnt he know he is hurting Obamma?" The only soundbite Ive heard is " I served 6 years in the military. Does that make me unpatriotic? How many years did Chenney serve?" They wont be able to down him this time. Im tellin yall he broke this Nations foregin and domestic policy of Doublestandard terrorism right on down for everybody to see.

I heard the whole sermon that the media took the infamous *snip* from and the whole sermon was awesome. I also had the pleasure of attending the church he spoke at yesterday in Dallas. Dr. Wright is a brilliant pastor that tells it like it is. It is a shame that they are trying to tarnish Dr. Wright's good name and Barack Obama's good name in the process. Sen. Obama is not a pastor or man of God so he should not be condemmed for the words of another man (even though those words were every bit of the truth).

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back