Black Sports : National Champs

SayWord

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 21, 2003
Should USC be the National Champs? They did everything they were suppose to do. They only lost one game and seem to be the best team in the country. But computers say that they don't deserve it. LSU should be playin in the national championship game, but Oklahoma shouldn't be. They aren't even their conference champs. If Oklahoma wins, USC should be awarded the trophy. If LSU wins the national championship should be shared between LSU and USC. What do yall think?

USC is the nations top team i feel they should be CROWN the honors of CHAMPIONS had a near perfect season too LSU is good but USC was a standout to me and for Oklahoma really this team shouldn't be in the hunt at all to me they sit aside with
a team like FSU which i kinda like Florida state but USC was tops i must agree on this one

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back