destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

Per Brother Black-king's request, we have a new Study Group Forum - Nation of Israel - :toast:

Brother Black-king ... do you mind sharing more about the history of the Nation of Israel?

As i admitted in the thread where you requested this forum, i don't know anything about the Nation of Israel.

Anything you share will be a help.

Enjoy!

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Black-king

Sep 13, 2011
Peace and Blessings Family,

Per Brother Black-king's request, we have a new Study Group Forum - Nation of Israel - :toast:

Brother Black-king ... do you mind sharing more about the history of the Nation of Israel?

As i admitted in the thread where you requested this forum, i don't know anything about the Nation of Israel.

Anything you share will be a help.

Enjoy!

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee
Thanks again Sista Destee, I will post many videos and historical facts about our Nation, both from the Bible and other sources. It will take some times to gather most of my info but stay tuned. Thanks again Sista I appreciate all your hard work.

Shalom.

rapunzal24

Apr 2, 2011
Thanks again Sista Destee, I will post many videos and historical facts about our Nation, both from the Bible and other sources. It will take some times to gather most of my info but stay tuned. Thanks again Sista I appreciate all your hard work.

Shalom.
Where you at Bruh?

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Nahshon wrote on Gracious's profile.
Gracious Queen I hope you do come back to destee...I see last time you were online here was 6 years ago on my birthday...I was probably probably taking a puff on that good 'ol stuff at the time...maybe sitting back sipping Coffee, Tea, or Wine...I just had to go back and read your previous posts.
Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart: