destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings,

In my experience, it seems that the Nation of Gods and Earths are always associated with Islam, but when given the chance to be put under the umbrella of Islam (in this forum), you chose not to do that.

Can you help me understand why the Nation of Gods and Earths are so often associated with Islam?

Is this a correct affiliation, or should we (i) let go of this?

Thanks in advance.

:heart:

Destee

Peace and Blessings,

In my experience, it seems that the Nation of Gods and Earths are always associated with Islam, but when given the chance to be put under the umbrella of Islam (in this forum), you chose not to do that.

Can you help me understand why the Nation of Gods and Earths are so often associated with Islam?

Is this a correct affiliation, or should we (i) let go of this?

Thanks in advance.

Destee
Peace,

Islam is a generic term that means a lot of things to a lot of people. I could literally build with you at length on who and what we are, never mention the word Islam, and still make understanding understood. So what I'll say to you is Islam is an Arabic word which means peace, yet Islam is also considered a religion. When we talk about Islam we'll be forced to qualify what we mean by that since there are multiple meanings conveyed by the word.

The Nation of Islam was the womb in which Allah (the father of this nation) was born into the knowledge of himself. The N.O.I. was the first people to begin making a distinction between Islam the religion and Islam the culture. When Allah left the N.O.I. and formed his own nation, the ties between traditional Islam (the religion) and Islam the culture (which is simply being in tune with self and nature) were completely severed, something the N.O.I. still has yet to do.

So to us the word Islam doesn't infer any type of religion or belief in a mystery God, dead and or missing person, or single individual. We teach that God is the black MAN and to find him all you have to do is find a black man who knows who he is. Folks in traditional Islam would disagree and folks in the various factions of the N.O.I. would disagree to a lessor extent.

Peace
Precise

Okay Brother Precise Allah ... am i understanding properly ... the Nation of Gods and Earths adhere to Islam the culture, but not Islam the religion?

The culture being simply in tune with self and nature?

Is that right?

Thanks again ... and Peace.

Destee
Peace,

Indeed. What did people do before there was any such thing as religion? They did, they learned from what they did and kept the best part of their experience for self so that it could be applied in the future. That sounds like peace to me. Peace is Islam and Islam is peace...... peace means the absence of chaos or confusion.

Peace
Precise

Peace,

Indeed. What did people do before there was any such thing as religion? They did, they learned from what they did and kept the best part of their experience for self so that it could be applied in the future. That sounds like peace to me. Peace is Islam and Islam is peace...... peace means the absence of chaos or confusion.

Peace
Precise

Okay ... this is wonderful ... this is great ... Thank You!

I'm having a wonderful time learning !!! :)

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back