Black People : Nation Building: Where do we start?

Looking at the current condition of Black people on a Global basis, we can easily see that we are struggling. In America alone, we have enough purchasing power to be our own independent nation. So why aren't we building one?

Even though the overwhelming majority of our people are mentally dead, there are those of us who are alive and well. I would dare to say that there are enough of us to begin building a nation, but where do we start?

What needs to be done? How do we unite our people? How we maintain that unity? How do we provide education for our youth?

Greetings Brother Knowledge Seed!:wave:

I have no experience about building/uniting/providing for a nation. But I suppose the first step would be drawing up an outline and steps on everything we want for our nation and all that will be necessary to get it.

Once that is done, I guess the next step would be to solicit supporters and sponsors to help finance some of the cost for pamphlets, literature, and hosting events in varies locations. When we've established a quota of supporters and finances, we could move on from there by appointing specific people in areas they are most qualified to do. Like, secretary, treasurer, promoter and so on. I'm not exactly sure of all the necessary areas that will be needed. After all this is set up, we can then reach out to educate the people who we need to build this strong nation. Once the immediate country of residence is secure, we can then move out abroad for more financial supporters/sponsors.

However, if we generate some supporters from outside of the immediate area, that's all good too. But firstly, we would need that outline and the steps to how we planned to do it.

I guess these are just a general idea of how to begin.

:heart:

I agree that it does start in our minds, but I do believe our nations are waiting for us back on the continent. There are some that are doing well, while others are controlled by their European oppressors, but either way they are waiting on us. This is why I eventually do want to move back home......still not sure where yet, but I do want to do it before I leave this earth.

Greetings Brother Knowledge Seed!:wave:

I have no experience about building/uniting/providing for a nation. But I suppose the first step would be drawing up an outline and steps on everything we want for our nation and all that will be necessary to get it.

Once that is done, I guess the next step would be to solicit supporters and sponsors to help finance some of the cost for pamphlets, literature, and hosting events in varies locations. When we've established a quota of supporters and finances, we could move on from there by appointing specific people in areas they are most qualified to do. Like, secretary, treasurer, promoter and so on. I'm not exactly sure of all the necessary areas that will be needed. After all this is set up, we can then reach out to educate the people who we need to build this strong nation. Once the immediate country of residence is secure, we can then move out abroad for more financial supporters/sponsors.

However, if we generate some supporters from outside of the immediate area, that's all good too. But firstly, we would need that outline and the steps to how we planned to do it.

I guess these are just a general idea of how to begin.

:heart:
Indeed!

I agree that it does start in our minds, but I do believe our nations are waiting for us back on the continent. There are some that are doing well, while others are controlled by their European oppressors, but either way they are waiting on us. This is why I eventually do want to move back home......still not sure where yet, but I do want to do it, before I leave this earth.
I'm going wherever my ancestral bloodlines lead me to. Before I leave here though, I would check my Native American heritage and try to get myself some sovereignty on American soil.

Hindrances to black folks "nation building"

A. We don't own these federal reserve notes (debt instruments) called the U.S. currency.

B. Although black america has purchasing power, it's only backed by the faith in the white man's face on a green rectangular piece of paper.

C. Black America doesn't have it's own military

D. . . .neither their own government.

E. . . . their own land.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back