Black People : natehiggers? what's up with that name?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by ru2religious, Nov 27, 2010.

1. ru2religious

ru2religious Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
    What's up with that name who ever you are? We are by no means ignorant up in here!!!!

take the 'n' and place it where the 'h' is and take the 'h' and place it where the 'n' used to be and you've basically let us know who your are.

Destee - I don't know what do you think?

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Brother RU2Religious ... (and Brother SkuderJaymes) ... don't worry ... they won't get to post, take part, or anything like that.

We can't keep folk from registering disrespectful, inappropriate names, but we can keep them from wreaking too much havoc.

We have a few ways of managing this part, and all are pretty good at keeping this kind of disruption to a minimum.

If they do get in, actually make a post or something, it won't be long before we see them and they're banned.

This person won't get in at all (beyond registering).

Our Home Is Safe ... :love:

Love You! :grouphug:

:heart:

Destee

3. Kamau47

Kamau47 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,304
    While I still love that hair of yours, I really have to say that you can regulate disrespectful names Destee. There are other sites that do it, and though you probably won't catch all, you will get some. The way I see it is if someone registers using a name that clearly is meant as an insult to all, then no matter how polite & rule-following they are, they are causing problems still because every time a conscious person sees that name, they will feel insulted. And that feeling will eventually build into saying something that may get them in trouble, as the person with the name sits by and laughs.
    I'm sorry sister, but I say ban that person right from the start. Forget about having proof or anything like that. We all know what the intention of that person is.

Much Luv (to you & the hair)!

4. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680

Brother Kamau ... hmmmm ... uhhhhh ... okay ... :look:

Love You!

:heart:

Destee