Law Forum : Nate Parker accused of exposing himself to female trainer

Don't shoot the messenger. I only posted it the way it was reported. Which was to clarify that this was a second accusation made against the brother, first printed today.

I overstand that these are only allegations, and they may be false allegations.
but the title of the thread implies that it is current.

but the title of the thread implies that it is current.

The title of the thread comes from the title of the article from the Griot. Destee has always stated that she prefers that we don't change the titles, right? I can CHANGE the title by stating the date of the alleged crime...? But, I think we have been instructed to not do that.

And, this allegation IS current, from my understanding. This chick has recently come forward.

The title of the thread comes from the title of the article from the Griot. Destee has always stated that she prefers that we don't change the titles, right? I can CHANGE the title by stating the date of the alleged crime...? But, I think we have been instructed to not do that.

And, this allegation IS current, from my understanding. This chick has recently come forward.
i never heard that from her. i change titles every day.
i saw the article on thegriot and did not post it here because of the title. i felt it was unfair.

Last edited:
thegriot is no longer white owned....

IIRC, before Byron Allen purchased the Griot, it was owned by Skip Robinson.
i never heard that from her. i change tittles every day.
i saw the article on thegriot and did not post it here because if the title. i felt it was unfair.

Don't you remember from the Umar Johnson thread?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back