Black Entertainment : Nas's Baby Mama is a trip!!

Discussion in 'Black Entertainment' started by luvmyppl, Feb 10, 2007.

1. luvmyppl

luvmyppl Member MEMBER

Support Service Analyst
    Ratings:
    +3
    Has anyone read the book It's No Secret by Carmen Bryan, Nas's baby mama? It's similar to the Video Vixen story but it centers more around only a few entertainers such as Nas, Jay Z, Foxy Brown, Allen Iverson, Diddy, and maybe a couple more. She basically calls these guys out on there stuff in the book. Has anyone else taken a look at the book? It's easy reading I read it in a day but what are you guys' feelings on these tell all books?

2. Africana

Africana Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +9
    Well

I think they lamer than a lil'bit. People running off at the mouth for some change, ain't no better than snitching. In fact it IS snitching. I could see if it truly was an autobiography of someone who's been through something and wants to share it with others so they don't make the same mistakes but this is not the reason why they're making these books. People who come at them with these deals know that people will buy a book if it's going to give the dirt on a celeb. So they write down parts of their pathetic lives, which isn't even their lives it's just a book that capsizes on the moments these people spent with these celebrities and what they know about them that no one else does. Dumb. Pathetic. Snitch. Useless. Who cares?