Black People : Nasa "Un convers planet that can sustain Life..

emanuel goodman

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 25, 2006
chicago
Occupation
social worker
Nasa states that they have just un covered a planet that can sustain Life. The purpose of all planets is to sustain life . The purpose of all "suns" electro magnetic self sustaining gaseous bodies of hydrogen that give off energy to sustain life or change. Life has allways been existent in the uni verse. My question is only why are they starting the admit the truth now. I know i know most of us have been conditioned to under stand that the thought of life outside of the this planet was spooky or insane. Or the thought of elder beings be responsible for the planets development etc. As if the hu mans on this planet are some sort of being with higher knowledge that has evolved in math matics and science but still cant get over basic concepts as gender re ligion and racial differences. Ok off my soap box lol.. what do yall think?
http://news.yahoo.com/nasa-telescope-confirms-alien-planet-habitable-zone-162005358.html

here is an image of the planet look familiar?http://www.redorbit.com/news/space/...its-first-planet-in-habitable-zone/index.html

Nasa states that they have just un covered a planet that can sustain Life. The purpose of all planets is to sustain life . The purpose of all "suns" electro magnetic self sustaining gaseous bodies of hydrogen that give off energy to sustain life or change. Life has allways been existent in the uni verse. My question is only why are they starting the admit the truth now. I know i know most of us have been conditioned to under stand that the thought of life outside of the this planet was spooky or insane. Or the thought of elder beings be responsible for the planets development etc. As if the hu mans on this planet are some sort of being with higher knowledge that has evolved in math matics and science but still cant get over basic concepts as gender re ligion and racial differences. Ok off my soap box lol.. what do yall think?
http://news.yahoo.com/nasa-telescope-confirms-alien-planet-habitable-zone-162005358.html
70% of the American public beleive that not only is there intelligent civilization building life on other planets, or dimensional wave lengths in conjuntion with ours,
they also believe that the government has been hidinig the truth since the late 40s.

Let's be honest they have been conditioning us to accept certain things through television movies and toys since the 60sand maybe before;

The oldest toy I can remember, from early childhood was this!
What does this look like?
They marketed the hell out of this thing day and night
and every little child wanted one! I did too but my parents weren't havin' it.

garloobox.jpg

And this popular toy of the 60s and early 70s
FinishedFrizbee.jpg

Astro Boy cartoons
Fantastic 4 cartoons
Superman TV show
Frodo the Kid from Outerspace cartoons
the original Star Trek
the Outer Limits
Space Ghost cartoons
Lost in Space
My favorite Martian
UFO tv show
The Time Tunnel
Space 1999
Mork and Mindy
The Martian Chronicles
The original V series

and hundreds of grade B sci fi movies;
with creatures from Mars, Venus and the moon,

the Creature Black Lagoon.
creatures from the Hollow Earth; Peter Cushing movies

2001 Space Odyssey, when we were kids we thought it was a documentary
War of the Worlds
Barbarella
the Andromeda Strain

They are going to release some news;

But the real goodies like the back engineered "Free Energy" may never get out until the next 50 years

here is an image of the planet look familiar?http://www.redorbit.com/news/space/...its-first-planet-in-habitable-zone/index.html

peace god

This info. has never been secret, as WE have always known it and kept it deep inside of us. when THEY say that a planet besides earth can 'sustain life', they are more than likely talking about a planet that they have had the priveledge to get CLOSE ENOUGH TOO, but not actually been too and only have test samples of it's outer region and have not actually landed on anything, thus the term they always use "MAY sustain life" or their lives.

They've studied US so intensely 'down here' in this form for so long and still have no answers with all their 'high technology' that they, a while back started looking for OUR BIRTH PLACE under the guise of 'the space program' ........

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back