PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Science,

NASA: Strange and sudden massive melt in Greenland

AP110719035021-jpg_155036.jpg

this July 19, 2011 file photo, a large melt pool forms in the Ilulissat ice fjord below the Jakobshavn Glacier, at the fringe of the vast Greenland ice sheet. (AP Photo/Brennan Linsley, File)

faf4d9dfbc554a14160f6a7067006336.jpg
These undated handout images provided by NASA shows the extent of surface melt over Greenland’s ice sheet on July 8, left, and July 12, right. Measurements from three satellites showed that on July 8, about 40 percent of the ice sheet had undergone thawing at or near the surface. In just a few days, the melting had dramatically accelerated and an estimated 97 percent of the ice sheet surface had thawed by July 12. In the image, the areas ...

WASHINGTON (AP) — Nearly all of Greenland's massive ice sheet suddenly started melting a bit this month, a freak event that surprised scientists.
Even Greenland's coldest and highest place, Summit station, showed melting. Ice core records show that last happened in 1889 and occurs about once every 150 years.
Three satellites show what NASA calls unprecedented melting of the ice sheet that blankets the island, starting on July 8 and lasting four days. Most of the thick ice remains. While some ice usually melts during the summer, what was unusual was that the melting happened in a flash and over a widespread area.
http://news.yahoo.com/nasa-strange-sudden-massive-melt-greenland-193426302.html

Peace In,

Don't you just hate when they lie to people like that as if we're supposed to forget that they've been using HAARP, which by the way was sold to Britain I believe....so don't quote me on the country. But then again, who does Nasa belong to? Who does the IRS belong to? Who does the CIA belong to? Who controls every insurance group in the world? Britain, Britain, Britain, Britain. We're just sleeping for a while because you and i both know that the masses of us....

Don't you just hate when they lie to people like that as if we're supposed to forget that they've been using HAARP, which by the way was sold to Britain I believe....so don't quote me on the country. But then again, who does Nasa belong to? Who does the IRS belong to? Who does the CIA belong to? Who controls every insurance group in the world? Britain, Britain, Britain, Britain. We're just sleeping for a while because you and i both know that the masses of us....

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... Do you really think this trend of global warming is attributed to HAARP alone? That the ozone layer isn't cracked, or that the sun's temperature isn't getting warmer?

Peace In,

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... Its hot Family, take cover:

fva-630-melting-street-lamp-oklahoma-credit-patrick-hunter-630w.jpeg

Highs of 115 degrees are taking its toll on the nation's heartland

Oklahoma is so hot that street lamps are melting

It's hard to not be concerned with global warming when its effects are right in front of your eyes. Sure, it's one thing when the ocean begins to reclaim islands, but when you can see the effects in your home town, well, that's another story altogether. Case in point: KFOR TV in Stillwater, Oklahoma is reporting that temperatures are so high that the street lamps have begun melting.
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/technology-blog/oklahoma-hot-street-lamps-melting-203656312.html

Peace In,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back