Black People : NASA RELEASE PICS:Life on mars

Antares is a Supergiant

mazimtaim said:
I know that Western science is very restrictive when defining life, but I am pretty sure that bigfoot is not on Mars.

A question about Arcturus. Is that a Red Giant? Antares and Betelgeuse are even bigger than Arcturus? Does anybody know if Antares is the largest star recorded?

13db986.jpg

15th or 16th Brightest star, as far as we can see.

The largest known star is VY Canis majoris

Blew my mind too!

naija-man said:
WHOA!.........ARE THOSE PLANETS/STARTS/SUNS 4REAL....

Thats mind blowing!!!
i never really knew such astrological bodies existed......i knew there were other stars out there that may be biggger/brighter than our sun..but i never thought of it on that scale,

thanx for sharing....

:lol: :lol:
You'd likely enjoy a dose of Brother OldSoul's Consciousness Raising Class held on Sunday's - his topic on Dec 23 was called "Universal Perspective" - and the pics I posted were just the start... :eeek:

here is a link to that particular class recording:
http://destee.com/forums/showpost.php?p=497523&postcount=27
Proceed with caution ;)

naija-man said:
One thing which scientist do, they assume that any other possible form of life, can only exist based upon the life-formson earth.

carbon based, oxygen breathing,water,heat..ect

they need to think outside the box..(but who knows, maybe some of them do, they just want us to think within the box)

:bingo:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back