Black People : NASA : global industrial civilisation could collpse

just the way the banking system is set up is unsustainable...
the countries with the least amount of natural resources and smallest military will be the first to bite the dust when the ish hits the fan....

i really wish some countries in africa would spend more money on defense instead of living lavishly...

one love
khasm

just the way the banking system is set up is unsustainable...
the countries with the least amount of natural resources and smallest military will be the first to bite the dust when the ish hits the fan....

Why? Wouldn't it make more sense that the countries with the most natural resources have a target on their backs? Why go after something that cannot sustain you?

i really wish some countries in africa would spend more money on defense instead of living lavishly...

one love
khasm

Isn't that what every other developing country is doing? You don't hear about China building a better defense. You hear about them enjoying a growing middle class and blah, blah, blah.

Why? Wouldn't it make more sense that the countries with the most natural resources have a target on their backs? Why go after something that cannot sustain you?

if the banking system falls the countries that i mentioned would have no leverage for even the barter system......

Isn't that what every other developing country is doing? You don't hear about China building a better defense. You hear about them enjoying a growing middle class and blah, blah, blah.
i'm talking about africa getting some nuclear capabilities more specifically...

one love
khasm

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back