Black People : Naomi Klein; Disaster Capitalism/ Shock Doctrine

Ankhur

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
According to Klein , Milton Friedman of the "Chicago " school of economics,
states that politricks can be implemented by keeping the public i a constant state of shock.

A politician , taking advantage of former disasters and horrors, has 6 months to implement any kind of legislation or agenda, while the public are just recuperating from previous shocks,

and just before they are able to catch their balance,
another shock is implemented to cause more public stress, uncertainty and bewilderment!

How do you know when a White person is lying?

If his mouth is moving.

I don't care a lick about White scholarship.

The only truths they speak are double lies.
kinda tired bruh, you may be white saying something so juvenile on a website were most know who she is and have seen this before, check the archives, I dont front, so go ahead dont read Gary Null, Noam Chomsky, Alex Jones, Howard Zinn, Peter Dale Scott, Greg Palast or Michael Moore, but before you py your gas, electric bill, ISP, phone bill to folks you dont trust just send that money here

kinda tired bruh, you may be white saying something so juvenile on a website were most know who she is and have seen this before, check the archives, I dont front, so go ahead dont read Gary Null, Noam Chomsky, Alex Jones, Howard Zinn, Peter Dale Scott, Greg Palast or Michael Moore, but before you py your gas, electric bill, ISP, phone bill to folks you dont trust just send that money here

You better believe that I do not read any of those White folk.

I just need to read one: Ludwig Wittgenstein "At the core of all well-founded belief, lies belief that is unfounded"

Or Descartes, who wrote how Europeans don't know anything.

Or Socrates, who opined that he was the wisest person in Europe because he knew he did not know anything.

Find any White person who thinks that they are wiser than Socrates. You can't. But guess what? Socrates admitted that he knew nothing.

Enough said!

That's the problem with Africans these days. They raise every European scholar, as if any European scholar ever expressed any interest in African liberation.

Let me quote a poem I wrote:

"Their seats in congress arrest your seeds,
Placing each without your grasp
Now White writes what Black reads
Behold! Skin now becomes a mask!"

African mind/African Body!

You are calling me White for respecting my ancestry. With due respect, you must be out of your African mind.

You better believe that I do not read any of those White folk.

I just need to read one: Ludwig Wittgenstein "At the core of all well-founded belief, lies belief that is unfounded"

Or Descartes, who wrote how Europeans don't know anything.

Or Socrates, who opined that he was the wisest person in Europe because he knew he did not know anything.

Find any White person who thinks that they are wiser than Socrates. You can't. But guess what? Socrates admitted that he knew nothing.

Enough said!

That's the problem with Africans these days. They raise every European scholar, as if any European scholar ever expressed any interest in African liberation.

Let me quote a poem I wrote:

"Their seats in congress arrest your seeds,
Placing each without your grasp
Now White writes what Black reads
Behold! Skin now becomes a mask!"

African mind/African Body!

You are calling me White for respecting my ancestry. With due respect, you must be out of your African mind.
Aint nobody called you nothing , just take a deep breath and drink a glass of clean water, you will be all right

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back