Black People : Names ... do you like your first name? Ever thought about changing it?

I love my first name, and never thought about changing it. It's unique, and where ever I go, I'm the only one.

Peace!

Hmmm....my name. Well, it doesn't really suits me, lol. The meaning of it. It means "with fair/blonde hair"....and I've became used that almost every time when I say my name the first question is "What kind of name is this?" or "What does it mean?". And to have a lot of people remembering me by a lot of other names, only my name not. Seriously, I've known a girl for two months, and one time she called me "Lorina". Also Laura, Lauren, Lavinia, Olivia...I have an entire list of names people end up calling me:))
Through, to be fair, my name has a quite funny history....it was decided long before I was even born. My father and a friend -they've studied together Roman Empire history decided one time at a party (have no idea if it was one of those uni parties with lots of beers, lol) that if either one of them will have a child, he will name her (if the child is a girl)- Flavia, and if the child is a boy- Flavius. Two children ended up with this names:)))))))

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Savarnas Beauty Spa
Back