Black People : Name Black People That Don't Serve White People ?

Yeah ... whatever.

If you don't like my responses, to the degree that you see a patten developing, avoid my threads and posts.

Quit "descending" in to talk to me. Real easy solution.

:heart:

Destee

Now Destee:

Where would you be if you followed that advise with respect to those who
are critical of the pres's policies, or lack thereof? This is your world, I get that
...'just asking.

Destee do you mean black people in America specifically, or all round the world? If your questions includes other blacks around the world then I would say the Maroons:

http://www.jamaicans.com/info/jahistory/maroons.shtml

Sister Amnat ... yes, I do mean Black People all over the world.

Now, I'm no historian, but I have heard about the Maroons ... and how historically there was a moment in time, when they were more independent of white people than many Black People on the planet ... but is that the case today?

Jamaica was just recently put on curfews and such, because the white people wanted the Brother that was there ... to come to America and stand trial. Many of the citizens were relegated to being prisoners in their own homes, couldn't walk the street after a certain hour, all kinds of mayhem, at the hands of what white folk wanted ... not what they wanted.

In addition, the earthquake of recent times, had the folk begging white people to help them get out from under a rock ... they couldn't save themselves.

They were not independent of white people, when push came to shove, when the bottom line revealed itself.

Again, I'm no historian, so I am more than welcome to be corrected. Let me know Sister.

Are you saying current day Maroons are free of whites, completely independent of them, their help, and subsequent cost for that help?

If so, we all need to be doing what they are doing.

Thanks for Sharing.

Destee

Now Destee:

Where would you be if you followed that advise with respect to those who
are critical of the pres's policies, or lack thereof? This is your world, I get that
...'just asking.

Don't be ask'n me nuth'n ... and you aint answer'n no questions.

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back