Black Spirituality Religion : Nachash

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by MizLindaLinda, Dec 6, 2004.

1. MizLindaLinda

MizLindaLinda Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    Lets examine one of the most misunderstood and perhaps -- to most Christians -- confusing verses of Scripture: "I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel," Gen. 3:15. This is generally said to mean that there would be enmity between Eve's 'seed' -- said to be Yahshua; and the 'serpent's seed,' which is usually taken to be descriptive of "Satan the devil." Before we continue, please take a moment to read the entire second and third chapters of Genesis.

This portion of scripture, of course, deals with the sin of Eve, and Adam's falling into the same sin. At a first glance, it might appear that the story we were taught as children is factual -- that is, a snake tricked Eve into eating a forbidden apple, and then gave her husband a bite of that same forbidden fruit. Back in the previous chapter, in verses 16 and 17, "Yahweh God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat: But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die." It seems rather unusual, to me at least, that Yahweh would put so much importance upon such a seemingly insignificant thing of whether or not a particular fruit was allowed for consumption. Likewise, His eventual punishment for this act would seem rather strange if it was indeed the consumption of fruit, that this passage details.

Certainly, it is beyond doubt that Yahweh has inspired into His Word many parables and riddles, and a lot of symbolism. Yahshua (Jesus) said in Matthew 13:11 that His Word contained mysteries of the Kingdom, which would only be given to know by His Chosen people. There are many passages that use words that appear to have no relevance to the topic at hand, but are instead used metaphorically. In addition to our Saviour's numerous parables, one entire book of the Bible is written in such a manner, the Book of Canticles (also called the Song of Solomon). This beautiful piece of poetry is in one sense descriptive of the splendid love between a man and his wife, and is replete with rather graphic symbolism, using such words as 'rose,' 'dove,' 'myrrh,' amongst other illustrative idioms, which obviously stir feelings of romance when read. One verse that is especially relevant to our topic is found in the second chapter of Canticles, verse three: "As the apple tree among the trees of the wood, so is my beloved among the sons. I sat down under his shadow with great delight, and his fruit was sweet to my taste." Obviously, what the poet speaks of here is not a literal tree, nor an apple in the sense of a piece of fruit. The symbolic nature of the context very cleary affords this a much different meaning! It is worth noting here the Hebrew words used. "Tree" in this passage is Strong's #6086, 'ets.' "Fruit" is the word 'peri,' which is Strong's #6529.

When we take another look at Gen. 2:17, and all other passages under consideration right now, we find the exact same words being used in the original Hebrew. Could it not be possible that "tree" as used in the Genesis account of Adam and Eve's sin is likewise symbolic? The following host of passages would confirm that, I believe. Please take a few moments to read the following compendium of verses, all of which use "trees" to metaphorically refer to persons: Judges 9:8-15; Psalm 96:12, 104:16; Song of Solomon 2:3 (as we read above); Isaiah 10:19, 44:23, 55:12, 56:3; Ezekiel 17:24, 31:5, 31:9, 31:14-18; Matthew 3:10, 7:17-19, 12:33; Mark 8:24; Luke 3:9, 6:43 & 44; Jude 1:12; Revelation 2:7, 7:1 & 3, 22:2, 22:14 and 23:31. In all, no less than fifty allegorical references to persons symbolized by the word 'tree.'

Notice that Yahweh allowed Adam and Eve the freedom to 'partake' or 'eat' freely of "every tree of the garden." Just what other trees were there? Having established the possibility of the tree being symbolic of a person, we find our answer in the eighth verse of Genesis chapter two; Yahweh had planted but one 'tree' in the garden, that being Adam. Later he formed a mate for the Man, of his very own flesh and bone, thus we might say that were now two 'trees' in the garden. Already we see how sanctified and special the marriage bond is between a man and woman, as Yahweh told Adam that he "shall cleave unto his wife; and they shall be one flesh," (2:24). The observation that "they were both naked, the man and his wife, and they were not ashamed" (v. 25) also bears importance too, as we shall soon see.

With just these two persons (referred to as 'trees') in the garden, it seems rather obvious that Adam and Eve were alone being referred to as 'every tree'. In the original Hebrew, the word 'every' doesn't actually appear though. Yahweh simply told the Man and his wife that they may 'eat' of 'the (other) tree', one might say.

But wait, for there is another 'tree' mentioned, who was in the garden. It is never simply referred to as a tree, but this one has a special designation: "the tree of the knowing of good and the knowing of evil." Please make a mental note, as this too will be an important piece of knowledge as we solve this divine puzzle. Adam and Eve were especially forbidden from having anything to do with this 'tree of the knowing (knowledge) of good and evil.' They were not to touch nor eat of it.

What then does "eat" mean here? This may come as a surprise to many, but the word "akal" means much more than our English word 'eat.' This Hebrew word, used idiomatically has meanings much deeper than the consumption and digestion of food. In many ancient Hebrew writings, the word was used to mean 'to gain satisfaction from.' The application of the word "akal"in the romantic Song of Solomon carries these same overtones of a sexual nature. An even more explicit statement in support of this comes from the book of Proverbs, 30:20: "Such is the way of an adulterous woman; she eateth, and wipeth her mouth, and saith, I have done no wickedness."

Having found these pieces of the puzzle, we begin to see a very interesting and intriguing picture emerge. Before we take a look at our picture though, let us jump ahead a few verses to Genesis 3:16, where we see the punishment meted out on Eve for her sin; "Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee." Being a just and right Father, Yahweh always chastises and punishes with penalties that fit the crime. The penalties laid on Eve are clearly related to pro-creation and co-habitation. What sin could possibly merit such punishments? Sexual sins? Why was the point made that Eve's 'desire' or 'longing' (again, a term used with amorous overtones, as we cannot try to ignore. The dictionary definition of "desire" is: sexual appetite, passion; [American Heritage Dictionary, Standard Edition]) shall be toward her husband? Was that not the original intention anyway?

Indeed, just as it was Yahweh's intention for the husband to "rule over" the wife. But seeing as how Eve had forsaken Yahweh's order of things, Yahweh re-inforced the seriousness of that command. Yahweh blessed Adam with a wife -- flesh of his flesh and bone of his bones -- such that they may cleave (adhere faithfully and fully) to one another and become one flesh. Yahweh saw that His creation needed companionship and love, and when He saw that it was not good for a Man to be alone (Gen. 2:18), out of His lovingkindness and supreme grace, He gave the Man a lifetime companion; one whom he would love more than anyone else in the world (2:24, 25). The divine plan was plainly that the man and wife have desire toward one another, unashamedly.

Now, having laid the foundation , let's see what Eve's sin was exactly. We pick up the story in Genesis 3:1:

Now the serpent was more subtil than any (other) beast of the field which Yahweh had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath Yahweh said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden? And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden: But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, Yahweh hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die. And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die: For Elohim doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil [In pagan religions, sex is often the focal point of these abominable heathen cults. Babylonish pagan cults all focused on sex, and phallic worship, with the belief that by engaging in religious sexual rites -- which often included temple prostitutes, both male and female -- the adherents to these false relgions could assume god-like qualities; "knowing" or experiencing good and evil; the "good" in these cults being ritual sex]. And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat. And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons. And they heard the voice of Yahweh Our Father walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of Yahweh amongst the trees of the garden. (Genesis 3:1-8)

We need to know what or who this "serpent" was, who tricked Eve into disobeying Yahweh. The word translated 'serpent' is 'nachash' , Strong's #5175. While it can indeed mean a literal snake, and it is used to mean this in a number of other passages, we also want to carefully recognize other metaphorical meanings of "Nachash." When one thinks of the traits of a serpent, craftiness, trickery, and the like quickly come to mind. Discerning that Yahweh compares other persons in scripture to animals (throughout the Song of Solomon, for example; other animals who are used to symbolize people include: eagles, lions, fish, bull, deer, wolf, horse, and others) it appears that the serpent of Genesis 3 was in all reality, a man who had the attributes of the serpent, namely he was tricky and deceptive. This man was obviously one of the Gen. 1-created persons; moreover, he was tricker and craftier than any other "beast of the field"
    The Nachash (deceptive man) tricked Eve into...eating an apple? No. He tricked her into partaking of (receiving pleasure or satisfaction from) the tree of knowing of good and knowing of evil. This name though is unusual. "Tree of knowing"...knowing what? This identical word "knowing" is used not much later in Genesis 4:1, "Adam knew Eve his wife, and she conceived..." This is obviously much more than just "knowing." It is cleary sexual relations that are spoken of in Genesis 4:1, and the same meaning must be applied to the "tree of knowing." Now, gathering all of our pieces to the first divine puzzle of Scripture, and assembling our knowledge gained thus far, we see that:

Eve gained sexual satisfaction from (through carnal relations with) this man known as Nachash. The "knowledge" (act of co-habitation) imparted by this deceptive and lying man was a knowledge -- or experience -- of the first carnal sin. After having engaged in such relations with the Nachash, Eve full well realized the pleasure and desirability of the act (which was of course intended only and exclusively for a man and woman brought together into a marriage relationship), so she desired to introduce her husband to it as well.

After this experience, both the man and his wife suddenly did 'know' something: they became ashamed of their nakedness, which they promptly tried to cover and hide (you'll remember from Gen. 3:7 they made aprons to cover that particular portion of their bodies). Let's pick up with the Scriptural account, in Genesis 3:9:

And Yahweh called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou? And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself. And he said, Who told thee that thou wast naked? [This revelation was a result of the 'knowledge'] Hast thou eaten [gained satisfaction from] of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat? And the man said, The woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree [note that Adam simply says 'the tree,' as the tree of which Adam 'partook' was not the forbidden one, but his wife], and I did eat. And Yahweh said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, The Serpent [Nachash, deceptive man] beguiled [note this word, beguiled] me, and I did eat. And Yahweh said unto the Serpent [Nachash], Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, [animals] and above every (other) beast of the field upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life: And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel. Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee., (Genesis 3:9-16).

Once Yahweh was aware of the sin Eve had committed, and then imparted to Adam (by the way, Adam himself never directly sinned. This is not implied, literally or figuratively, anywhere here) that same 'knowledge,' He confronted them. They were, at this time, ashamed of their nakedness -- contrary to the perfect plan of Yahweh. Eve's sexual relations with Nachash and subsequently with Adam brought on this consequence, first upon the woman, then her husband.

Because of the disobedience and grave sin committed, Yahweh punished all involved. First, He chastised Nachash. Nachash's punishment was that he would "go on his belly all the days of his life, and eat dust." Idiomatically speaking, Nachash was to become a vagabond, a nomad of sorts. But that wasn't the extent of his punishment. Nachash had committed a very serious transgression, in that he deceived Eve, and stole something from her that could never be replaced -- her innocence and virginity. Yahweh's own special people -- whom he created especially for fellowship with Him, and for lifelong companionship with one another -- had been defrauded in the most vile way possible. Eve says that Nachash 'beguiled' her. Let it be known that this Hebrew word's (asn) only possible meaning is in a sexual context, one of seduction. (This verb, in this particular conjugation, is used just this once in scripture.) Stealing from Eve her purity was no small thing. The implications and catastrophic results of his deceit were unremovable, thus his punishment -- which was designed to fit the crime -- was also inflicted upon him and his 'seed' for all times. Verse fifteen of Genesis 3 states that for all times there would be animosity, enmity between Nachash's 'seed' and Adam and Eve's 'seed.'

The word for seed is indicative of the descendents of the parties involved in this situation. It means 'progeny' or 'offspring,' and is Strong's #2233 (erz). In the New testament, its Greek parallel is "sperma," (Strong's #4690) whose meaning should be readily discernable. Make no doubt about it, here we are talking about literal seedlines -- one, of Adam and Eve; the other, the progeny of Nachash (the Serpent man).

Just as with Eve and Adam, the Nahcash man (who was Satan incarnate) was told he would have a seedline. Yahweh also stated that the two seedlines or groups of people would forever be at odds, always harboring feelings of animosity toward the other. Seeing as how one seedline was pure evil, and the other one of Yahweh, it is only natural that such enmity would exist, as Amos 3:3 declares, "Can two walk together, except they be agreed?" and 2 Corinthians 6:14, "What fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?"

You see, the Nachash -- this wicked one -- was rebellious toward Yahweh, and thus tried to counterfeit what Yahweh had created just and good. While only Yahweh Almighty can create, Nachash knew that he could pro-create (this is one way that he tricked Eve into thinking she could become like Yahweh, by the ability to pro-create) and thus he did so, which accounts for the "seed" mentioned in Genesis 3:15. Having progressed this far, if we are to have a complete understanding on the subject, we owe it to ourselves to find out who the Nachash's progeny is, where they are, how they came about, etc. Without this information, all of what we've learned thus far is not totally useful. Friends, we are in the midst of unraveling a most interesting and most important mystery of the Kingdom, as Yahshua our Saviour, mentioned in Matthew 13:11.I will post the second part of this tonight. :hearts2:

2. Aqil

Aqil Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +114
    :teach: ^5 MzLindaLinda...great thread...looking forward to pt. 2...

3. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    :wave: hayyyy MizLindaLinda! Welcome to Destee's!

hmmmm! Very interesting thread! Looking forward to reading more!

4. MizLindaLinda

Ratings:
    +2
    :hi: hayyyyyyyyyyyyyy PurpleMoons, Thank You for the Welcome.

5. MizLindaLinda

Ratings:
    +2
    We learned that this 'Serpent' (or deceptive man, who was actually Satan) has descendants, a line of people who would be enemies of the woman's descendants. So here in the very beginning of the Bible, the stage is set for the greatest drama ever to be played out on this stage we call the world. Way back in the third chapter of Genesis we find that for all time this line of people who were of the serpent would be at enmity with the line of people who were of the union of Adam and Eve.
    So we are right now in search of a group of people who from time immemorial have been a thorn in the flesh of Our People . Just like their progenitor, this people is a tricky and deceitful group, whose intentions are to steal from Yahweh's people our rightful heritage. They have been going about this in a number of different ways. The first and foremost method though is a classic case of a stolen identity -- this evil people has tried to usurp the identity of Yahweh's people, hoping to draw attention away from their misdeeds, under the guise that anything they do is okay, since they are (albeit by self-proclamation), "Yahweh's chosen".

Now, it is my belief that this race of people originated from a union between Eve (the mother of the Adamic race) and the Serpent; and that was the focus of the previous portion of this study. Some people balk at the idea that Eve had sexual relations with the Serpent-man (who was called Nachash) and refuse to accept that idea. It is not my intention to try to prove all over again why I believe that.

However, you see, one need not even believe that the Eve and the Serpent had sex, because regardless of that, the Serpent STILL has descendants and we are told that regardless of who mothered his children, his descendants would be the enemies of Yahweh's people. So let's not even worry about whether or not Eve and the Serpent had relations to parent this race. Though that is my belief, I will say that it is merely a technicality; it really is immaterial to the 'meat' of THIS portion of study. We want to find out WHO the descendants of this Serpent are.

Like everything else, Yahweh has provided the answer to this question of who these people are, in His word. It is there for those who have eyes to see and ears to hear.

In the book of Revelation we read not once, but twice of a group of people referred to as the "synagogue of Satan":

"I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan." (Revelation 2:9, KJV).

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. (Revelation 3:9, KJV).

This is most interesting indeed. Yahshua - warned us in His revelation that there would be a group of people who: (a) say they are "jews" but are not; (b) say bad things about Yahweh's true chosen people; (c) worship in a synagogue; and (d) will someday bow at the feet of Yahweh's people. Yahweh also promised His people that one day He would make it clear to these impostors who He really loves.

This really isn't a very difficult puzzle at all to solve when we are able to divorce ourselves from the judeo-istic way of thinking, which incidentally, is one of the more powerful tools this people uses to blind Yahweh's people.

These verses declare plain and simple that this group of impostors worships in synagogues. Now, what religion do you know of that does that? Webster's 1828 Dictionary defines synagogue as: 1. A congregation or assembly of jews, met for the purpose of worship or the performance of religious rites. In the Bible, the Greek word is Strong's #4864, which is defined as:

...The buildings where those solemn jewish assemblies are held. Synagogues seem to date their origin from the Babylonian exile...

This is altogether a different word than is used to indicate Christian meeting-places for worship and prayer. This word is generally translated as "church" or "assembly", and is Greek #1577 ekklhsia, ekklesia. Look at how Strong's defines this word, in contrast to "synagogue":

...the assembly of the Israelites...an assembly of Christians gathered for worship in a religious meeting; a company of Christian, or of those who, hoping for eternal salvation through Yahshua , observe their own religious rites, hold their own religious meetings, and manage their own affairs, according to regulations prescribed for the body for order's sake; those who anywhere, in a city, village, constitute such a company and are united into one body: the whole body of Christians scattered through-out the earth...

You'll note that the Church or ekklesia is the assembly of the Israelites, whereas the synagogue is the assembly of jews. Evidently there must be a distinction made between these two groups, would you not say? Did you also take note that the synagogue originated in - of all places - Babylon?

By this point it should be pretty clear who this synagogue of Satan is: the people we commonly call "jews", for they are the only people who worship in synagogues, for starters. In addition, the very book they worship and practice religion from is - The Babylonian Talmud!!! But there is much much more proof than that.

Chances are you were taught by your minister, by the media, by your teachers in school, by your parents, and whoever else had an influence on you, that the jews are "Yahweh's Chosen People". Well nigh every church in the land teaches this, and the media also perpetuates this idea. That should not be too much of a surprise though, for the mainstream media in this land are controlled for the most part by these "chosen people". They use every available tool at their disposal to do just as Yahshua warned the church 1900 years ago. Just like then, these people even today are saying "bad things about you" (Rev. 2:9).

What kind of bad things do they say about Yahweh's Chosen - his church, his people Israel? For a brief look at some of these things, open up and read the pages of any major newspaper in America, or watch the television programming found on almost all of those fifty channels that are piped into your TV set. Here, you see US mocked, scorned, ridiculed and portrayed as total losers.

Television programming such as "Leave it to Beaver", "Father Knows Best", and others which showed Christian families as loving, caring people led by the man of the house have been replaced by shows featuring dysfunctional families led by women, with children who are disrespectful and disobedient. The role of the father has been relegated to the trash heap as something of the past, no longer needed for the 21st century. Instead of "Father Knows Best," now it's "Father is a Complete and Utter Moron", with all thanks due to the jewish media moguls who write, direct, produce and star in and market these abominable productions.

Indeed, the synagogue of satan is hard at work discrediting and defaming the Christians of this land and worldwide. It is interesting to note that the word 'mogul' which we used above to describe this people is defined by the American Heritage Dictionary as:

2. A Mongol or Mongolian. 3. mogul. A very rich or powerful person; a magnate.

The very word which has come to mean someone with vast wealth and power originally meant someone of the Mongol tribes of Asia. Interestingly enough, those people today who possess the wealth and power are direct descendants of the Mongolian peoples, who later mixed with the Khazars, a branch of the Turks.

Grolier's Academic American Encyclopedia tells us that the Mongols were a people who "For nearly two centuries... raided, invaded, conquered, and destroyed many more highly developed countries and peoples." Of the Khazars we read,

The Khazars, a Turkic people, created a commercial and political empire that dominated substantial parts of South Russia during much of the 7th through 10th centuries. During the 8th century the Khazar aristocracy and the kagan (king) were converted to Judaism....The Khazars controlled many of the trade routes to the Orient.

The synagogue of satan has carried on the traits of their forebears by continuing to control trade which is one of the methods they use to continue in their quest to overthrow "more highly developed peoples".

That this group of people is genetically linked to the Khazars and Mongols is well-proven and even admitted by jews themselves. The 1976 Random House, Inc. tome The Thirteenth Tribe by jew Arthur Koestler gives abundant proof of this.

The 1925 edition of The jewish Encyclopedia has this to say about the Khazars:

CHAZARS: a people of Turkish origin whose life and history and interwoven with the very beginnings of the history of the jews in Russia.

Before it became politically incorrect to discuss such things, the 1952 edition of the American People's Encyclopedia tells us a bit more about the Khazar/Mongol/Turk connection to the jews:

In the year 740 the Khazars were officially converted to Judaism. A century later they were cursed by the incoming Slavic-speaking people and were scattered over central Europe where they were known as jews. (Vol. 15, p. 292).

Cain, "who was of that wicked one" (1 John 3:12) was the first to use his inherent ability to do evil by killing His half-brother Abel, who was a servant of Yahweh. Likewise, the synagogue of satan uses all manner of evil to harm the chosen people of Yahweh, in their quest to take from Israel the birthright that was given them by Yahweh.

Why do they want this birthright? Because it was one of their Adamic forefathers who sold his birthright to Jacob/Israel for a bowl of soup. Malachi 1:2-3 and Romans 9:13 tell us, "I loved Jacob, but I hated Esau" . We read in Genesis 26 how Esau grieved his parents by marrying into the Canaanite line:

He married two Hittite women - Judith daughter of Beeri and Basemath daughter of Elon. These women brought much sorrow to Isaac and Rebekah, (vv. 34, 35; NCV) Esau married women from the land of Canaan: Adah, daughter of Elon the Hittite; and Oholibamah daughter of Anah, the son of Zibeon the Hivite; and Basemath, Ishmael's daughter, the sister of Nebaioth. (Gen. 36:2, 3; NCV).

As can be plainly seen, Esau was quite the mongrelizer. Though he was fully of Adamic/Abrahamic blood, this connection was for all practical purposes lost. "A little leaven leavens the whole lump," we are told in Galatians 5:9. He introduced into his bloodline the evil Canaanite connection, which was enough to "leaven" the whole Edomite people from that point forward.

Esau seemed to have quite a propensity for marrying Canaanite women! These numerous inter-marriages produced a number of half-breed children who were referred to as the Edomites. Gen. 36:8 reveals that "Esau is also named Edom." The jewish Encyclopedia tells us that "Edom is in Modern jewry". This witness from the 1905 edition of The jewish Encyclopedia records the connection between modern day jews and the race of Edom.

Thus, Esau/Edom was now absorbed into the Canaanite people by means of his Hittite and other assorted Canaanite wives. The word Canaan just happens to mean "trader or merchant" according to Strong's...Is the connection getting even more and more evident???

The Canaanites, Khazars, Edomites, are all names that accurately refer to the people who call themselves jews. The name jew is originally descended from the name Judah, but has since lost the meaning of being a true Judahite. This is what the Book of Revelation speaks of when it warns of those who call themselves "jews" (Judahites) when they really are not!

This people, whatever you wish to call them, have for all time been at enmity with the Adamic peoples, the Chosen Race of Yahweh our Yahshua. This enmity first manifested in the murder of Abel. Yahshua, in speaking to the jews, charged them with all the righteous blood ever spilled on this earth:

Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous, And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets. Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets. Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers. Ye serpents, ye race of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell? Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city: That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth...." (Matthew 23:29-35, KJV).

Indeed, it was a member of the Edomite progeny who was the first to try to kill our Lord. Matthew 2:16 records how Herod the Idumean (Edomite) had all the Israelite children two years and younger slain so he might in doing so have Yahshua Messiah, killed.

Such hatred and enmity was told of so many years ago in the Garden of Eden, and Yahweh has remained true to that prophecy. The Edomite jews that are with us today do exactly as they are genetically inclined to do: hate the true Chosen People of Yahweh. They continue to behave just as they did when Yahshua confronted them 1900 years ago, in John the eighth chapter. The jews claimed to be the children of Abraham (v. 33 and 39), however, the Abrahamic blood they had was little, since their father Esau/Edom had intermarried and bred into the Canaanite line. That they were not true children of Abraham is certain when they say that they were never in bondage. Of course Israel was in bondage to Egypt! These people had never been slaves to anyone.

While the jews adamantly tried to convince Christ of their status as children of Abraham (and thus as children of the promise), Yahshua saw right through them. He said, "I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father" (John 8:38, KJV).

He goes on to detail exactly what it is their father has told them to do: lie, murder, and rebel against Yahweh, verse 44. Our Father also told the jews they CANNOT believe Yahweh's Word (v. 43) because they do not belong to Yahweh (v. 47).

In this study, we have shown but a small sampling of the evidence which shows the jews of today to be the synagogue of satan, the children of the devil (John 8:44), a race of vipers, and impostors who seek to steal the promises Yahweh has given to His people, Israel .
    Most Christians believe their enemy is some supernatural force called satan, who they must wage war against spiritually. They are concentrating their efforts all in the wrong place. Those who fail to see the real enemy will never be able to conquer and be victorious. We must know who the enemy is we are fighting.

Yahweh's Word identifies the adversarial force which comes against His people as the religion we know as Talmudic Judaism - a religion embraced by a race of people of whom Yahweh has predestined such a fate as is declared by the Prophet Isaiah: "For my sword has drunk its fill in the heavens; behold, it descends for judgment upon Edom, upon the people I have doomed," (Isaiah 34:5, RSV). The book of Malachi records that "Yahweh is always angry with the Edomites," (1:4; NCV).

Christian brethren, take up the sword of the spirit - Yahweh's Truth - and join us in waging war against those who are working hard towards our demise and toward the destruction of our beloved Nation, Culture and People. We shall be victorious, but we need to do all we can to wake our People out of their slumber. When this task is completed, "the House of Jacob shall be a fire, and the House of Joseph a flame, and the House of Esau for stubble, and they shall burn among them, and devour them; and there shall not be any remaining to the House of Esau; for Yahweh has spoken it," (Obadiah 18; )

May the Christian Remnant of Yahweh's People be vigilant in their service to King Yahshua. The defeat of the anti-Christ - the synagogue of satan, the seed of the serpent, the eternal enemy of Yahweh - is at hand, for Yahweh has spoken it. Amen.

6. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    The Bible's concept of satan fits very well with the egyptian character Thoth. Thoth was the inventor of knowledge. His symbols are Snakes wrapped around wood which is similar to the snake taking to eve from the tree of knowledge. The koran calls Satan Iblis. If we take off the L we have Ibis. Thoth was a personification of the Ibis bird, a fake spirit that tricks peoples hearts/mind into believing he offers immortality (Snake wrapped around a Tree is a symbol of health/living.

666 is linked to Egtptian magic/wisdom. Thoth is the inventer of Magic. Magic is a trick to deceive others that something is real. 666 =antichrist a lookalike Christ who gets people to follow his spirit/religion. The false spirit is the egyptian amen. amen claims to have used a trinity (666) and thoth to help create by the false spirit or command of words (magic). Another definition of magic is "words of power" which revelations says satan will have.Is it a wonder that revelations also says Jesus is spiritual killed in Egypt and Sodom.Sodom sex was with the angels of Thoth.

The fruit is most likely grapes. The whore of babylon (Confusion) is Hathor the female counterpart of thoth. She is a goddess of wine. she is killed by her own winepress with her Horses too. Hathor is called "the lady of Horses". Hathor is also version of Isis and Net.

666 is passed on Knowledge through ritual of smearing crocodile fat/oil on the forehead of Kings.

Basically either Christianity or the ancient Egyptian religion is false. Its hard to tell because Jesus performed the same miracles as Horus. The Egyptians must have had advance Forethought of Christianity or plagarism is at work.

7. GP

GP Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Hummm, Interesting thoughts there AACOOLDRE.

8. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    DID JESUS KNOW ABOUT THE GOD THOTH?

Matthew 6
    26 Behold the fowls [birds]of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?
    27 Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?
    28 And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:
    29 And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

Catholic Bible states “Can any of you by worrying add a single moment to your life-span”-Matthew 6:27

Now lets describe Thoth the inventor of Reason, Thought, Wisdom

The Ibis is a bird that sleeps with its head folded beneath its wing and its body assumes the shape of a heart, which was regarded as the seat of the soul and true intelligence. The footstep of an ibis was said to be equal to one cubit, which was considered a sacred unit of measurement. Thoth was portrayed with an Ibis head and he represented divine articulation of speech and intelligence. Thoth was keeper of the sacred cubit. The Greeks called him hermes, The Romans Mercury, The Muslims in the Koran called him Iblis/Devil. Iblis&Ibis is just one letter missing. Likewise in Revelations 18:2 Birds were Devils. Thoth because of his wisdom/thoughts had the scared one cubit.Jesus linked these two items without a doubt was in reference to Thoth.

Jesus links Thoth by the Bird, thoughts adding Cubits and Solomon.

Solomon is one of few linked with 666 the mark of the devil (2 chronicles 9:13)

Thoth was called thrice great and Solomon names is 3 suns Sol, Om and On. For more details read my essay below.

Notes: Mr. Bernal:

In Black Athena Volume 1 p143 you mentioned that the Egyptian God of wisdom was mentioned in Job:38:36.

what is your opinion of Job 12:12 "With the ancient is wisdom; and in length of days understanding". I think the God Thoth was implied in the quote.Why? Because it appears Jesus said a simular quote in Matthew 6: 27 "which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature". Thought was guardian of the sacared cubit and Jesus implies Solomon was on his mind in verse 29. I have a theory that solomon was a personfication of Thought. Jesus claims to be a contempoary with Solomon in Luke 11:31.

Bernal never got back with me on this Letter.

Who was Solomon ?

By Andre Austin

Many Egyptologist are rightly claiming the historical Solomon was an Egyptian King Amenhotep III. Why is this the case?

They have the same proverbs

Both reputed to be wise kings

Similar taxation system

Peaceful time in their office

Both had harems and married foreign wives

Both known for their temple building

Both are linked to the Egyptian Thoth and Ptah

Thoth and Solomon are magicians who help god create the world.Josephus says Solomon used incantations (magical words) to heal the sick see The Antiquities of the Jews Book 8.2:5

Above all of these similarities scholars have avoided connecting Amenhotep and Solomon with the Egyptian God Thoth/Hermes. Amenhotep III admired Thoth so much that he named his first son after him. So what are the links between Solomon and Thoth.

A. Thoth was the inventor of reason/wisdom and writing

B. “King Solomon exceeded all the Kings of the earth for riches and for wisdom”-1 Kings 10:23.

C. 2 Samuel 12:25 states Solomon also had the name of Jedidiah, meaning “By the word of the Lord”.

D. Thoth was known as the measurer of souls words on the balance scale. In the hierogyphic writings Egyptian priest said: “May Thoth, lord of the words of God”-The Mummy By E.A. Wallis Budge p.174 Therefore Jedidiah/Thoth have a match. But there is more.

E. The original name Solomon is basically three names for the sun.

1 Sol

2.Om

3.On

All are names for Sun.

F. According to the Egyptian book of the dead Thoth/Hermes was called “Thrice great”. Do we have a connection? Yes. Why? Masons regard Thoth as the author of their rituals. Thrice great related to 1, philosopher, priest, and King. The word Mason, means “Child of the sun”. Masons look to Thoth as the founder of their rituals because he was the first to set up a system of theology. The Egyptians along with the Christians symbolized truth/wisdom as the eye of the sun. All priest were called “sun priest”; and all kings/pharaohs were called Son/Suns of Ra. As we see On is in Son. Cicero in his book The Nature of the Gods appears to link sun/son together in one lump when he said: “Though Sol (the sun) is so called, you say, because he is solus, single; yet how many suns do theologist mention? There is one, the son of Jupiter (Amen)…”.David Icke, in his “Biggest secret”, says the term Son of God is equivalent to Son of the sun God.In the “Emerald Tablet” of hermes thrice great is defined as wisdom linked to the sun.

G. Philo (b.20Bc) a prominent philosopher in Alexandria, Egypt said: “The Pythagoreans assume that the triad (3) among numbers and right-angled triangle among figures are the foundation of the Knowledge (gnosis/wisdom [co coming into being-genesis”. Philo related this to Gen 18:6 and Homer’s Iliad 15:189.Pythagoreans were students of Egyptian priest. So we see how Philo associates the number 3 with knowledge and generation with pyramids. Solomon claimed in one of his proverbs to have helped god create the world.

H. The so-called Star of David is of Egyptian origin. David’s Egyptian name was Thoth/Twthmosis III. The pyramids were symbolic of the universe/world as sunrise (sun) and sunset (moon). The Catholics say their name means universal. But union/universe can only come into being by two opposites, male female, upright/downright pyramid. The Catholics worship Mary as a god. Hathor/Isis is the origin of Mary. Cat=Ra/sun and Hathor was the second half of the Catholic name. Hathor was the personification of the moon. Plutarch stated “They (Egyptians) also call the moon the mother of the world/universe, and they think that she has a nature both male and female, as she is receptive and made pregnant by the sun(male)”p105 then on p.135 Plutarch assigns Triangles/universe to Osiris/upright and Isis/upside down-these give birth to Horus/Jesus see Isis and Osiris. Now we must recall pyramids are also symbolic of sunrise/sunset/moon. So we meet a woman clothe with the sun/moon giving birth in revelations 12:1. The Catholic notes say this: “the woman adorned with the sun and moon and stars images taken from genesis 37:9-10 symbolizes gods people in the old and new testament. The Israel of old gave birth to the messiah and became the new Israel, the church {Peter/upside down pyramid its foundation) which suffers persecution by the dragon/crocodile. This corresponds to a widespread myth throughout the ancient world”. I’m glad the Catholics admit to this. Since the myth is older than their writings the true author is Egyptian priest. So I take it they admit the name Israel is a combination of Isis/moon and Ra/the sun just like their own name. The Cat was the sun because of its two-pyramid ears/popes crown. And their two pyramids are the sun/moon too. And that hat/mitre the pope wears with its two peeks looks just like two pyramids of sunrise and sunset. And that The Egyptian Peter, who has the keys of gold and silver, passing on to dead to living popes, is also symbolic of the sun and moon. But enough said about Catholics who are copycats of Egyptians.

I. The founder of the Jehovah Witnesses was a Mason. Like I said before they have a special relationship with Solomon/Thoth.On the surface we see The Jehovah Witnesses naming two of their magazines “Watchtower and Awake”after Thoth attributes of “watchfulness, wakefulness and wisdom”. All connented to eyes/knowledge/light. These three W’s also makes Thoth “Thrice great” and can be tied in with the three suns of Solomon’s name too. As students of Thoth the JW’s follow his tradition of writing many books and focus on learning.

J. I see Adam and Eve giving birth to mankind as the sun and moon too. Adam is Atum/ the sun and Eve is watered down from evening/sunset/moon.

K. I’m not the first to tie links between Thoth and the proverbs of Solomon. Way back in 1899 E.A. Wallis Budge linked the two up in his book “Egyptian ideas of the Afterlife” see p.88

L. In the Song of Songs 4:6-7

"Until the day breathes cool and the shadows lengthen

I will go to the mountain of Myrrh to the hills of incense"

So Solomon offered incense until night time. Well so did the Egyptians.

According to Plutarch: "Everyday they (Egyptians) make a triple offering of incense to the sun, an offering of resin at sunrise, of myrrh at midday, and cyphi at sunset"-Isis and Osiris

Was Solomon Egyptian

So be wise young grasshoppers and learn from the wise Philo who taught that many of the scriptures had hidden meanings to them. You just have to open your eyes and see the Light.

9. MizLindaLinda

Ratings:
    +2
    So be wise young grasshoppers and learn from the wise Philo who taught that many of the scriptures had hidden meanings to them. You just have to open your eyes and see the Light.
    Nice Quote

10. MizLindaLinda

Ratings:
    +2
    When Jesus said YOU in this verse, who was He talking to?
    Whom in the crowd was he addressing?
    In the Matthean account, Jesus begins His wisdom teachings with "You have heard it said" (Taking that into consideration, Im sure these people were aware of whom Thoth was.)
    Cubit unto his stature?] I think hlikian should be rendered age here, and so our translators have rendered the word in John ix 21, autov hlikian ecei he is of age. :teach:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Nachash

2. story of nachash eve & sex