Black People : NAACP, WHY?

NNQueen said:
Hmmmm...Brother Therious, could it possibly have anything to do with money, power and fame? We could be here for several days creating a list of questions about the NAACP in terms of what they are doing or aren't doing and scratch our collective heads wondering why. Ask yourself who does the NAACP really work for and who do they listen to?

I could see why Bush would accept an invite to appear on the Oprah Show...there's no threat to him by being on her show because Oprah's not going to engage him in a conversation that's of any substance. He'll be able to sit there comfortably with that silly smirk on his face and deliver his usual spin on rhetoric...not reality...and unchallenged.

Why would Oprah want Bush on her show? Ratings of course--which translates into more $$$ in her pocket. Rubbing elbows with Bush will help her make more money and his form of politics will help her to keep more of it. Some of us love to be in the presence of the muckety-mucks!

That's my uneducated guess anyway...

Queenie :spinstar:

qq, yes money is the root
t. now i c the urban league has joined in the circus.

two q's

a. do blacks run these groups? or are they funded and ran by whites?

B. should the people mentioned in this thread, and any one not mentioned who supports the enemey, or allows them selves to be bought, be considered a threat to blk people. that doesn't mean anything but what it says a threat?

Therious said:
qq, yes money is the root
t. now i c the urban league has joined in the circus.

two q's

a. do blacks run these groups? or are they funded and ran by whites?

B. should the people mentioned in this thread, and any one not mentioned who supports the enemey, or allows them selves to be bought, be considered a threat to blk people. that doesn't mean anything but what it says a threat?

a. No and Yes. This is why they don't fight the "real" fights. Instead they tell a group with 300,000 members (black bikers club) to beg for accommodations from whitey and their co-conspirators, instead of take a collection and build their own. Instead of getting in the trenches and laying some loving-kick-their-narrow-butts hands on Our kids who are the ones paying for the mistakes that We have made, by buying into such destructive things as "Time Out," they talking about what the man is doing.... The owners don't want to see Us get nothing right--- and nor do We.

b. Yes. We need some CONSTRUCTIVE DESTRUCTION. White people buy these forces in black face, because they think that they hurt Us... and many of Us let them do that... every time they are out acting like slaves they hurt Us... sorry fellas, but Black Men pay the biggest price--- how? most of the slaves are Black and Male and they have them all on t.v. acting like girls and weak, and shaking their heads and behinds like ghetto hoochies... don't take my word for it, watch and listen...and if there are not any feminine undertones in all of their very beings...I'll eat my drawers....while White men are boasting about how they are no longer AFRAID (?) of Black Women and down here, that is becoming quite prevalent--- and another ironic thing, is how some of the black-faced comedians get on t.v and try to put down Our darker sisters... White men are eating them up... We losing each and everyday, maybe We should.

happy69 said:
a. No and Yes. This is why they don't fight the "real" fights. Instead they tell a group with 300,000 members (black bikers club) to beg for accommodations from whitey and their co-conspirators, instead of take a collection and build their own. Instead of getting in the trenches and laying some loving-kick-their-narrow-butts hands on Our kids who are the ones paying for the mistakes that We have made, by buying into such destructive things as "Time Out," they talking about what the man is doing.... The owners don't want to see Us get nothing right--- and nor do We.

b. Yes. We need some CONSTRUCTIVE DESTRUCTION. White people buy these forces in black face, because they think that they hurt Us... and many of Us let them do that... every time they are out acting like slaves they hurt Us... sorry fellas, but Black Men pay the biggest price--- how? most of the slaves are Black and Male and they have them all on t.v. acting like girls and weak, and shaking their heads and behinds like ghetto hoochies... don't take my word for it, watch and listen...and if there are not any feminine undertones in all of their very beings...I'll eat my drawers....while White men are boasting about how they are no longer AFRAID (?) of Black Women and down here, that is becoming quite prevalent--- and another ironic thing, is how some of the black-faced comedians get on t.v and try to put down Our darker sisters... White men are eating them up... We losing each and everyday, maybe We should.

happy i agree w/ u on these comedians. have u ever seen tough crowd on comedy central? thezse blk comics get on hear and say nothing while these wht comics make racists jokes-blatant at that. like for example 1 show, colin quinn the host of tough crowd said something to the effect of, blk celebreties
?? spend up their $$ and end up broke (talking about tyson). then a blk comedian named patrice oneal agreed w/ them then said "thats 1 thing i give wht ppl credit 4" now has actor don johnson(wht dude off miami vice) not been ion the news for his money problems?, they reportred he is broke. of course this waS NOT MENTIONED.

happy- xactly what do u mean by bra's acting like females? do u mean as far as comedy goes? if so i do agree... i will disagree that most house negroes r blk males. most of these reporters working for amerikkkan propaganda machines aka media r blk women. who sit and smile while these so called news corps destroy our image. its also a fact (or is it really?)that the majority of blks in corporate amerikkka r blk fmls.

Therious said:
happy i agree w/ u on these comedians. have u ever seen tough crowd on comedy central? thezse blk comics get on there and say nothing while these wht comics make racists jokes-blatant at that

i have seen that and been very upset.
i thought the black youth was supposed to be living the thug life.
what's the use of being a thug when you are to cowardly to stand up when your people are being disrespected?
where are the thugs when we need them the most?
:blob fire:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back