Black People : NAACP-NATIONAL ASSOCIATION FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF "CERTAIN" PEOPLE

CHAOS

THE NAACP CONNECTION
In 1919, a group organization protested against the Boule' in Washington, DC, exposing their allegiance to global white supremacy. Because of this, the US. military investigated the Boule' and later adopted them as a spy network alliance. Each member of the Boule' must take a lifetime membership to the NAACP, so it serves as no coincidence that we also find during that same time, in the 1910s, the NAACP initiated the Anti-Lynch Bill with the US. government. DuBois was one of the pawns used in the finding of this so-called negro organization which is also started, owned and operated by the Round Table Group. The NAACPs major fund contributor's come from the Rockefeller Foundation who once gave them $3 million in the 1990s. The government did not pass the Anti-Lynch Bill until 1959! This is just over 40 years ago!! Y?? We found the government would comply with the "request" ONLY if they (NAACP) would trade "Black intelligence".

In other words, the government would not honor this bill unless the NAACP agreed to spy for them! Word out is the Boule' can also be linked to the Tuskegee Experiment in Alabama. Of the negro doctor's who injected Afrikans with syphilis, they were Boule' hired on contract by the government. There was an incident with the local KKK because the clan did not believe the Boule' would not, could not, do such a thing as expressing loyalty to YT over their own people. So they showed up to make sure they would. Needless to say, they met no resistance, for the Boule' doctor's assured the clan the government hired to right group and that they would fulfill their assignment. These bootlickin' house negroes assured the illuminati there was a group of loyal negroes available to counteract any type of Afrikan the "king" did not like.

In 1917, one Lt. Col. Ralph VonDemon set up a negro spy network, under direct orders from then US Secretary of War, Newton D. Baker. Baker's special assistant, or negro laison, was Emmit Scott who was the Boule' grand archon in 1941 (Scott was also the one who was responsible for the emerge of Carter G.). Scott worked very closely with jewish spy, and co-founder of the NAACP, Joel Spingarn. We also found that the spy, Robert Multon, Woodson refused to work with, was the one who got Emmit Scott his position with Baker. Multon was on duty during the Tuskegee experiment. In fact, he was responsible for bringing the US Army to Tuskegee! Multon also was the one who stopped the KKK from having white doctor's in Tuskegee to instill the syphillis. VonDemon later hired "jewish" spy Joel Spingarn to "watch" (spy) the Afrikan community. This points out a direct link between the US government, the Boule' and the NAACP, all spying on the Afrikan community looking for, what "Gay" Edgar Hoover later called in his COINTELPRO operation, the next "Black Messiah" who would emancipate the mentally enslaved Afrikan. All these organizations were working under strict dictation from the Illuminati or Round Table Group.

The Illuminati's need to "control" the 9 areas of people activity (economics, education, entertainment, labor, law, politics, sex, religion and war AND I'll add a tenth, HEALTH) as noted by Neilly Fuller and Francess Cress Welsing, had a significant impact in the realm of education. There has also been the misconception that our HBCUs (Historically Black Colleges & Universities) were started by Afrikans. This is not the case. The Illuminati used the Boule' when they started to build these so-called "Black" universities. Rockefeller and Julius Rosenwald joined forces in the financial backing of these breeding grounds mistakenly called institutions of higher learning (should be called higher training).

Labeled the Push Foundation, Rosenwald joined the Rockefeller Foundation in 1922. Together they found Phipps, Atlanta, Dillard, Spellman, Howard and Clark Universities just to name a few. Most likely there is a Rosenwald Hall on each and every HBCU across the country.

You see Brother Darkside, you are providing a fantastic template of governmental involvement at the highest levels, against our already downtrodden and beaten grandparents. But they really were some of the baddest humans on the planet. Our grandparents and great ancestors, may not know how we worked it out, but they look down upon us hoping that we will use the strength they provided us for the benefit, not the destruction of the collective. The boule have never spoken for me, and if they have spoken to me it was over a distance that I pre-established. I share with young brothers and sisters "Ourstory", I am not an automatron, which would be a pre-requisite for the talented tenth to be effective. By the way, Dubois also attacked the legacy of Booker Washington and his goal of compromise. I have recognized his faults and yet have gleaned greater understanding from some of the work left behind. We just won't physically die no matter how they wish it upon us, so they are seeking to destroy us spiritually, MY BROTHER THAT IS THE STORY. We already know that we have been under attack, we already know that kneegrows have found a niche in the system of white supremacy to get theirs. The question is and has been; Where do we go from here?

THE GREAT OZ DARKSIDE HAS SPOKEN!

CHAOS

The belief that the NAACP (National Association for the Advancement of Colored People) iz an organization to uplift Afrikan people, when looked at how they were formed and how they now operate, would bring one to the conclusion that it iz false! In fact, the NAACP iz a european organization started by europeanz to control the movement of Afrikan people away from self-determination. The cliche', "if you want to hide a thing from a ******, put it in a book", never rang louder. The oldest civil-rights organization in the country has been selling us out for over 90 yearz and we just now finding that out! As Afrikanz initiate our year-round Selective Buying Boycott, we find the initial goal of depriving white companies from hundredz of thousandz of black dollarz, are receiving stiff resistance from numerous parties. With the NAACPs annual convention, it's kinda hard to see them being hurt by the boycott. For example, the 1997 annual conference for the NAACP was held July 12-17th in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. This convention brought an estimated $10-15 million to the city of Pittsburgh; more than enuff to recuperate from any losses during our boycott. Focusing on the local Pittsburgh branch of the NAACP, we find according to the Pittsburgh Courier, that neither president Tim Stevens, nor any staff could be reached for their position on the Selective Buying Boycott. In other wordz, these negroes evaded the public responding to whether they support the boycott or not. It iz clearly evident they do not. That would jeopardize the conference later that. It should also be noted that the Urban League gave no comment as well.

THE REST OF THE ARTICLE http://www.daghettotymz.com/rkyvz/articles/naacp/naacp.html

Chaos! Chaos! Chaos!

THE GREAT OZ DARKSIDE HAS SPOKEN!

BRING ME THE BROOMSTICK OF THE WICKED WITCH OF THE WEST AND I WILL GRANT YOUR WISH!

OK DARKSIDE HERE’S SOME ADDITIONAL INFORMATION!

Rothschilds & Rockefellers - Trillionaires Of The World
http://www.rense.com/general79/tril.htm
Rockefeller is reported to have said: "Competition is a sin". "Own nothing. Control everything". Because he wants to centralize control of everything and enslave us all, i.e. the modern Nimrod or Pharaoh.

The Rothschild were behind the colonization and occupations of India and the Rothschild owned British Petroleum was granted unlimited rights to all offshore Indian oil, which is still valid till this day

The Boule!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QortwdCD3qk

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back