Black People : NAACP-NATIONAL ASSOCIATION FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF "CERTAIN" PEOPLE

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by DARKSIDE MAGICK, Jul 17, 2008.

1. DARKSIDE MAGICK

DARKSIDE MAGICK Well-Known Member MEMBER

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    CHAOS

The belief that the NAACP (National Association for the Advancement of Colored People) iz an organization to uplift Afrikan people, when looked at how they were formed and how they now operate, would bring one to the conclusion that it iz false! In fact, the NAACP iz a european organization started by europeanz to control the movement of Afrikan people away from self-determination. The cliche', "if you want to hide a thing from a ******, put it in a book", never rang louder. The oldest civil-rights organization in the country has been selling us out for over 90 yearz and we just now finding that out! As Afrikanz initiate our year-round Selective Buying Boycott, we find the initial goal of depriving white companies from hundredz of thousandz of black dollarz, are receiving stiff resistance from numerous parties. With the NAACPs annual convention, it's kinda hard to see them being hurt by the boycott. For example, the 1997 annual conference for the NAACP was held July 12-17th in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. This convention brought an estimated $10-15 million to the city of Pittsburgh; more than enuff to recuperate from any losses during our boycott. Focusing on the local Pittsburgh branch of the NAACP, we find according to the Pittsburgh Courier, that neither president Tim Stevens, nor any staff could be reached for their position on the Selective Buying Boycott. In other wordz, these negroes evaded the public responding to whether they support the boycott or not. It iz clearly evident they do not. That would jeopardize the conference later that. It should also be noted that the Urban League gave no comment as well.

THE REST OF THE ARTICLE http://www.daghettotymz.com/rkyvz/articles/naacp/naacp.html

2. MasterDJ

MasterDJ Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +48
    Yes Bro Darkside! NAACP has no relevance to the modern or past movements of Black people and the original development of the organization was formed by europeans to distract us from the real movement that everyone should have joined. Tim Stevens won't do anything different so I hope that we will open our eyes and either create or join movements that meet the needs of our people without fear and without bowing to whites!

3. Knowledge Seed

Knowledge Seed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +551
    Bro. Darkside, you let the rabbit out the hat on this one! You know the "old kats" gone get you for this! The funny thing about it is that the same Black "leaders" that started the NAACP, were the same people that were early Boule members. i.e. WEB Dubois.

4. DARKSIDE MAGICK

DARKSIDE MAGICK Well-Known Member MEMBER

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    CHAOS

SINCE PEOPLE SAY THAT CERTAIN PEOPLE ARE "AGENTS", I FOR THE NEXT WEEK WILL TEAR DOWN ALL THINGS THAT "BLACK" PEOPLE MAY HOLD SACRED AND EXPOSE THEM/IT AS THE FRAUDS THEY ARE.

5. Shadey

Shadey Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    Do it!

6. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,746
    gee, you sound just like a white supremacist....

7. tyab14

tyab14 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +78
    Oh you know I'm liking this thread, I will be piching in on the exposing too!!!! I feel this needs to be done in my opinion, I will be posting Steve Cokely's "How the government started the civil right movement"...

lol.

8. Shadey

Shadey Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    Man I want it to start now lol.

9. Knowledge Seed

Knowledge Seed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +551
    Let's get it! If we don't expose these false "leaders", then we'll forever be subjected to white people. When this is all said and done I think a few people are going to be looking exactly like this>>>>>>:qqb020:

10. tyab14

tyab14 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +78
    In the book "Our Kind of People" by Lawrence Otis Graham, he mentions that Historically black colleges were originally built to teach the "house negroes" or people who worked closely with the slave masters to start a new class of middle to upper class black people that would "help" to make decisions for the black community. He documents that groups such as the Links and other prominant Mens and Woman's societies still meet to this day and discuss their plans for their socities. These societies are very secretive and require the individual not only to be high in money and status but to also take on certain physical characteristics.

The book "Black Bourgeoisie: The Book That Brought the Shock of Self-Revelation to Middle-Class Blacks in America by E. Franklin Frazier establishes this fact".

On a sidenote: On the campuses of schools in the AUC (Morehouse, Spelman, Clark) you will find halls dedicated to Rockefeller, Manly P. Hall, and many other prominant caucasian historical figures.