Black People Politics : NAACP Leader Rachel Dolezal Speaks Out: 'I Do Consider Myself to Be Black'

:facepalm:

NO LESSON LEARNED
Rachel Dolezal Plays an Exhausting, Self-Centered Victim in Her Netflix Documentary
The Netflix documentary, which premiered at the Tribeca Film Festival, shows that the white woman who pretends to be black still doesn’t get it

IRA MADISON III

... There have been many words written about Rachel Dolezal, the infamous white woman who has pretended to be black for what seems like a century or maybe that’s just how long my headache feels. I did not think words were necessary for this woman after the writer Ijeoma Oluo profiled Dolezal in The Stranger last year.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/rache...r-netflix-documentary?source=articles&via=rss
180423-ira-Dolezal-tease_l4lrbg

NETFLIX

:facepalm: She lost me with the "trans-racial" concept.

Why I accept Rachel Dolezal’s commitment to her African-American identity

70x70

Clarence PageContact Reporter

... To me, as an African-American, her widely complimented skills at styling black hair, like her now-ended NAACP leadership, is a sign that she feels fully committed to her black identity. Most of the rest of us have yet to be convinced.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...l-naacp-passing-for-black-20180508-story.html
upload_2018-5-9_13-25-20.png
This image released by Netflix shows Rachel Dolezal in a scene from the documentary "The Rachel Divide," which premiered April 27, 2018. (AP)

:facepalm:

Rachel Dolezal, former NAACP leader who posed as black, accused of welfare fraud

Associated Press

Rachel Dolezal, who legally changed her name to Nkechi Diallo in 2016, was charged this week with theft by welfare fraud, perjury and false verification for public assistance, Spokane news station KHQ-TV reported Thursday.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...zal-charged-welfare-fraud-20180524-story.html

upload_2018-5-25_23-11-2.png
In this March 20, 2017, photo, Rachel Dolezal poses for a photo with her son, Langston, at the bureau of The Associated Press in Spokane, Wash. Dolezal has been charged with welfare fraud, news station KHQ-TV report

(Nicholas K. Geranios / AP)

Watched her story on Netflix last evening.
I could only see her as being mentally unstable.
I do believe she hated her white parents and wanted to hurt them by becoming Black. That she thinks she can BECOME Black is the insult and the problem.
Rachel is a self centered, narcissistic, nut case with 2 young adopted Black boys that hate the suffering and harassment from school students.
The have to tolerate their mothers insanity.
That they are being affected by her lie doesn’t have an affect on her. That she ignores her sons feeling is narcissist.
I feel most sorry for the boys.
I hope her 15 minutes of fame are up.
She’s an embarrassment.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back