Black People Politics : NAACP Leader Rachel Dolezal Speaks Out: 'I Do Consider Myself to Be Black'

Don't get it twisted about all humans originated in Africa. It means this:

Only Out of Africa

The new data support the single origin, or "out of Africa" theory for anatomically modern humans, which says that these early humans colonized the planet after spreading out of the continent some 50,000 years ago.

This is to say that indigenous Africans populated the planet, thus all trace back to these early and only ancestors for deep ancestral heritage.

How to make sense of Rachel Dolezal, the NAACP official accused of passing for black

... Now, she could take a DNA test that told her where her ancestors came from, and, sure, finding that even a small percentage of them came from Africa could bolster the case for her black identity in the court of public opinion. But it's hard to say that that would be truly conclusive, given that she's right when she says all humans originated in Africa— and that plenty of self-identified white Americans (about 4 percent) have what Henry Louis Gates Jr., the host of the PBS show Finding Your Roots,has referred to as "hidden African Ancestry." ...

http://www.vox.com/2015/6/12/8770273/rachel-dolezal-white-black-naacp

Rachel-Dolezal-41.0.0.png

Brother Clyde What exactly are you saying as it pertains to this woman?

Brother Clyde What exactly are you saying as it pertains to this woman?

In the post you quoted, I'm rebutting the article written by Jenée Desmond-Harris on June 12, 2015. If you read the portions of the article I posted and highlighted, my response at the very top corrects the position she takes on "all humans originated in Africa," there's a big difference.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back