Black People Politics : NAACP Leader Rachel Dolezal Speaks Out: 'I Do Consider Myself to Be Black'

Symbol of America

Rachel Dolezal is now an artisanal lollipop saleswoman
By Hannah Sparks

... It’s apparently an old standby for Dolezal. Her website explains, “Since I was in the 4th grade, I made lollipops to sell at school to earn money to pay for new shoes and clothes” ...

https://nypost.com/2017/11/15/rachel-dolezal-is-now-an-artisanal-lollipop-saleswoman/

This dishrag is garnering way too much press. She's no longer a threat to Black progression so just let her stroll back into obscurity. At Least Teena Marie could sing.

IFE

Not a dishrag. Never seen a woman called a dishrag on Destee.
I quesx this will be the new language.
The great pretender.
Black men don’t call women dishrags. That’s unnecessary.

IFE

White people have been passing for black for centuries. A historian explains.

The story of Rachel Dolezal — the now-former Spokane NAACP president whose parents have claimed she's white — has opened up an enormously complicated debate about race and identity in general, and blackness in America in particular.

Dolezal has presented herself as "black, white, and American Indian/Alaskan Native," but her estranged parents say she's simply white and has been trying to deceive everyone. When the scandal attracted national attention, Dolezal resigned from her NAACP presidency — without saying anything about her race.

White people have been passing for black for centuries. A historian ...
https://www.vox.com/2015/6/15/8784327/passing-white-black - 78k - Cached - Similar pages
Jun 15, 2015 ... As historian Baz Dreisinger shows, there are all sorts of reasons for white people to pass for black. Are some more defensible than others

IFE

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
:facepalm: Talking about playing black face! In the real flesh :facepalm:

A German White Woman With An Insane Chemical Tan Insists She Is Now “Black”

Evidently, the transracial desperation—truly a puzzling mindset in and of itself—is real out in these streets. Shout out to Rachel Dolezal for setting the precedent for people to swap out the privilege their birth skin affords them and slip into minority races like a shiny new outfit; perhaps now would be good a time as any t0 connect with her sister in trans-race, Martina Adam, a German woman and “aspiring model” who has been turning heads all the way across the pond ...

Vtdeo ... 7:00
https://www.yahoo.com/news/german-white-woman-insane-chemical-142030843.html

Stacy-Ann Ellis,
Vibe•June 23, 2017

OMG @ this chick ...

here she is on a morning talk show :

here she is on maury :

here she is before she did the black thing ... her boyfriend here, is the same that is her husband on the maury clip ... and he's white and turning his self black too ... but i guess he aint had as many injections as she has ... smh ... oh gosh ... krazee ... seems like the notoriety excites her

thanks for sharing Clyde C Coger Jr ... i'd not heard of this

:heart:

Destee

Symbol of America

OMG!!!!! Those milkbags must weigh a ton. She is definitely living proof that no matter how much lipstick you put on a pig, it's still a pig. Oink.

lipstick-on-a-pig5.jpg

Can anybody spell Methamphetamine?