Black People : NAACP leader/civil rights activist outed as WHITE, parents say she's been pretending to be black

RAPTOR

Sep 12, 2009
NAACP leader and civil rights activist outed as WHITE by her parents who say she's been pretending to be black for years

An NAACP leader's parents have made a startling revelation: their daughter, for years a highly
visible civil rights activist in Eastern Washington, is white.

Rachel Dolezal, Spokane's NAACP Chapter President and part-time Africana Studies professor at
Eastern Washington University, has been misleading people about her ethnicity for years, her
parents say.

Her mother even offered photographic proof. While today the 37-year-old divorcee currently sports
tight, dark curls, her mom Ruthanne Dolezal showed KREM photos of the fair and freckled blonde
daughter she once knew.

Dolezal is now facing a city ethics probe after she identified herself as black in an application to
serve on a local police ombudsman commission - a position she secured.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3121061/Local-NAACP-leader-professor-African-studies-outed-WHITE-parents-convincing-community-black-years.html#ixzz3cqwxjnv4
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

RAPTOR

Sep 12, 2009
Not that I am much of a supporter of the naacp, but... d@mn (giggles)

frankster

Aug 3, 2014
For years some blacks who could have passed for white......"passing" - (good movie "The Human Stain")
This is not a justification of what she did but still the NAACP in the beginning had white members in position of leadership.
No One who was not black, wanted to be black in S Africa until the overthrow of Apartheid.
In short people will do what it takes to get where or what they want.

She Misrepresented herself and so I think that maybe grounds enough to fire her from the NAACP.
Should she be Fired?

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: