Black People Politics : N. Korea vows to nuke US over sanctions

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by legit-writer, Mar 7, 2013.

1. legit-writer

legit-writer Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,189
  2. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    thing is…they might be dumb enough to try it

3. Enki

Enki The Evolved Amphibian STAFF

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,928
    This is what I get tired of:

Speculation after speculation... They were wrong about Iraq, do we trust the government to be right about this? NK knows it can make these threats and the US/UN will back down just like last time. This is why I feel certain rulers shouldn't have this capability, their like spoiled children if they don't get their way.

Peace!

4. RAPTOR

RAPTOR Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,097
  5. skuderjaymes

skuderjaymes Contextualizer Synthesizer MEMBER

Japan
    independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
    theory to application to discussion to percussion
    Ratings:
    +6,043
    It's time to lift the Sanctions against North Korea. It's also time for the U.S. to leave Japan and South Korea.. those wars were over over a half century ago.. Japan, China, South/North Korea, Taiwan, and also Australia and Russia.. are perfectly capable of handling their own business. If America was to pull-out.. relations between those Nations would be tense, but would eventually simmer down and normalize.. the interdependence of their economies will keep them from fighting. North Korea on the other hand is being isolated.. and so interdependence can not be depended on to motivate them to peaceful relations with the rest of the region. Just pull-out and let China assume it's true position as the super-power of the Asian region.

6. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,732
    Interesting. Now I wonder why he is 'unidentified'. This doesn't make sense to me. I'm not too sure I understand the politics in this regards, but I remember asking someone last year when this similar threat ensued between this country and the States, in that 'Could their weapons actually reach the States'? And the answer I received was yes, they do have some kind of capability to reach perhaps the western parts of the States like California and farther inland to Wyoming, I guess. But then, I also hear such things from the threats coming from Iran, in that if they target America, it would be the bases set up 'in the Middle East'. Either way, if the American basis are vulnerable, it would still cause people over hear in the States to be taxed and men would have to be ready to be deployed and etc. In my opinion. I don't know though, if these threats are taken seriously by our government, that is what I wonder about as well. Does the White House view these threats as being serious?

7. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,732
    You know, my immediate thoughts about this though, would be America's position in regards to these big governments in the east like China and Russia. I wonder if the reason why America is so involved is because they may feel that 'should they pull out as you say', then perhaps China and Russia might turn and attack us for certain reasons. For example, if America pulls out, then maybe the smaller countries like Japan might seek to make trade relations with China more and more, and then they might decide to isolate America and regrouped to try and dominate us, and this might be why America continues to probe into easter foreign affairs to keep them interested in what we have to offer, if that makes any sense.

8. Corvo

Corvo navigator of live MEMBER

United States
    Furniture maker, a sculptor, and fight instructor
    Ratings:
    +1,771
    "An unidentified North Korean Foreign Ministry spokesman said Pyongyang will exercise its right for "pre-emptive nuclear strikes" against the United States.

UNITED NATIONS — North Korea on Thursday vowed to launch a pre-emptive nuclear strike against the United States, amplifying its threatening rhetoric hours ahead of a vote by U.N. diplomats on whether to level new sanctions against Pyongyang for its recent nuclear test.
    An unidentified spokesman for Pyongyang's Foreign Ministry said the North will exercise its right for "a preemptive nuclear attack to destroy the strongholds of the aggressors" because Washington is pushing to start a nuclear war against the North.
    Although North Korea boasts of nuclear bombs and pre-emptive strikes, it is not thought to have mastered the ability to produce a warhead small enough to put on a missile capable of reaching the U.S. It is believed to have enough nuclear fuel, however, for several crude nuclear devices."

This is more of the same game this nation plays on us. Many swollow this stuff and are in fear of them N. Koreans. We will have to have a strong military to fight them N. Koreans. So then we keep taxing the poor to pay for it. The game continues.

9. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,079

Do you know whether or not this was before or after Dennis Rodman got involved and played cupid?... :)

Rodman and Kim's North Korean Basketball Video Game

But seriously,

DENNIS RODMAN
    Returning to North Korea
    to Broker Peace Deal

[​IMG]

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/03/06/dennis-rodman-north-korea-apology-great-leader-kim-jong-il-barack-obama/#ixzz2MyjDXPRp
    Visit the TMZ Store: http://tmzstore.com

10. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,686