Black Teenagers : mystory

Discussion in 'Black Teenagers - Teenz Exprezzed!' started by jamesfrmphilly, Dec 18, 2007.

1. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    as you all may know i don't have sex anymore. old age, bad health and most of all, boredom.

what i do is produce. i am a fine art photographer. i have a loft in philly and i create art. just me. i do it all by my hand. i barely make any money. i don't really care. i keep producing. i'm going up against 10,000 white boys, i don't care. i keep making my work. i make everything from scratch. i create something from nothing. i love what i do. it is better than sex. yes it is. i have had a lot of sex, more than many in my time and i can say that producing your own work is better. more satisfying.

i say this in the hope that some of the younger cats will read it and take a hint. sure, sex is fun but there is a lot more out there than coochie. produce. create. do your own thing. start a business. be an artist. be somebody. do not waste all your time trying to get into somebody's cooch.

black people have been fooled into thinking that sex is so important. sex is not important. it is a natural function. do you see anybody getting all excited because they can eat a meal? or eliminate? or walk down the street? these are all simple natural functions that everybody can do. why are we so low on ourselves that we get all excited over a natural function?

any idiot can do sex. let us aim higher.

please.

2. cursed heart

cursed heart Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +38
    Why can't you have it all?
    There are plenty of brothers that have sex and they're still productive.
    There is a time and place for everything.
    Seperate your professional from your personal life.

3. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    are there really? i believe that we pay far too much attention to sex in the black community. as a group we are not nearly productive enough. we have tremendous problems that go unresolved while we produce more and more and more babies. we need to back away from the sex.

4. YungMiss

YungMiss Well-Known Member MEMBER

Student
    Ratings:
    +7
    I hear what your saying.. but you have found out that you are bored with sex and that its not everything...thats good. But you have had your time like you said.. you have to let others find out that its not all that for themselves. Others need the time to go through their stages in life too. Im sure they may come to their senses and find their niche in life because sex should'nt be everything... and it doesn't have to be.

5. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    sex is part of life to an degree but not everything and a need , so many still fine a
    great joy in it and allow it to be part of there lives as mates and lovers , i feel ya bruh
    but in today's time our youth look forward to mixing bodies i do wish they wait and learn
    more about the danger of sex and allow themselves other things first ...good post