Black People : MYSTICAL MAGICAL AFRICAN AMERICANS...

Isaiah

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 8, 2004
I hope that folk are not offended by this post, as it is just my humble opinion... But, sometimes, I believe we African people do more harm to ourselves than good by our preoccupation with the mystical notions we have of the world around us... Our interest in things like astrology, religion, the occult, numerology, and even hitting the number and playing lotto, I feel is a major detriment to our rise as a community...

I saw, as a boy, my mother bringing home all of this holy water and annointed oil and prayer cloths, and even then it struck me as silly and superstitious... I saw my dad running and playing the numbers, and even I fell into the whole Yacub piece when I joined the Nation Of Islam as a kid... I actually felt that sort of eschatology was on point, and to some extent now, I believe it was necessary to approach African Americans in that way, because that's our weakness - we believe in the mysterious... It's a carryover, and African retention, the talismans, the mojos, the rabbit's foot, and all that(smile!)

I think we take it a little over the top, the Isis Papers, and all of that madness... Don't get me wrong, I know other groups have their own superstitions, and sheer nonsense, too... But we aren't in a postion to be putting our energy into how Melanin makes us superior theories... I am sorry if that offends... That is not my intent... All I can say is that with all of our melanin, we are like topping all of the lists of diseases, and have mortality rates that are worse now than ever... I believe that our dependency on the mystical and magical over sound reasoning and analysis perpetuates our ills and problems in this world...

I say that knowing that our unique view of looking at the cosmos is one which I cherish, but which I feel we must begin to take a harder look at... If we are ever to throw off the yoke of oppression, we must stop depending on astrological charts and crazy religions and theories, and invest more of our time on the concrete matters of the world, like saving our money, investing our money, and building Schools and Businesses for our children... Then, when we've got millions, we can invest in some lotto tickets(smile!) Again, no offense to those who are The True Believers...

Peace!
Isaiah

Qa

I think you make the mistake of lumping something as mundane as playing lotto in with tried and true spiritual systems.

The black man and woman existed for tens of thousands of years because we made a comprehensive connection between macrocosm and microcosm. Simply put the forces of nature/neter were put to use in totallity and unfettered. So much so that your ancient greeks had to torture and beg us to teach them SOME of what we knew

Our greatest spiritual and political legacy is written in stone. Not unlikethe Mayans of Mesoamerica.

True, black people could use and invest their money more wisely, but this is just part of the solution. The enemy does not simply rely on economics or politics to maintain the status quo. He uses ritual. Rituals performed by 33rd degree scottish rite freemasons and rituals performed by high initiates in the papacy.

These are rituals that based on spiritual "techniques" learned by black people. Civilazations today exist on gifts of yesterday. For the last 2000 years all of the major european countries have been headed by Qabals that passed down metaphysical secrets and fiscal/political tricknology from one generatoin to the next.

If one were to take a look at washington D.C. from the air. you would see the city streets delineating masonic symbols. Throughout the entire capital there are secret masonic markers and symbols. This was done in secret. and anyone who knows about scottish rite freemasonry knows that this is a society predicated on Khemetic principles and archetypes

So my brotha, it is indeed true. We are dealing with princes and principalities. No politcal/economic solutions can rescue us. because the weapons of warfare are not conventional

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back