Black Entertainment : Mystic blowing up the hip hop scene, she should be queen of soul

farrah

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 29, 2001
girlfriend can sing, dance and rap, just like lauren hill...she's educated and she's such a conscious artist...she sings about humanity and underappreciated people within humanity, she sings about pain, love and heartaches and injustice, don't we need that in a time of war to heal our wounds. she's full of soul and i'm loving her style cause i've always searched for a lauren hill. Mystic is actually featuring Bilal the tightest rapper on her song "Girlfriend, Sister, Girl" from her album "Cuts for Luck and Scars for freedom" doesn't that sound so symbolic...that's the kind of music i'm talking bout, enough bling bling and let's get real people, the world is no peaches and cream. Oh her website is mysticworldwide.com and she'll be on the mtv sister for hip hop and soul tour with india arie...that's big

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back