Black People : Mystery of Life solved by Africans.

Akilles

BANNED
Oct 21, 2005
This is the Ancestors knowledge and not mine so I share it freely and without ego.

Africans solved the mystery of life long ago and it was not keep secret only understood by few so therefore passed on to a few. Those who knew sometimes didn't have students who would listen, either died without passing it on, killed for their knowledge and worse of all ignored!

I will give you the theory once then you can do with it what you want.

Every person has two parents 2
Then four grandparents 4

Then eight great grandparents 8

Then 16 great grandparents 16

Then 32 great-great grandparents 32

The 64 great-great-great grandparents 64

This is the 2 to the power of n systems that was discovered in Egypt that is the basis for most of our formula mathematics

Sir Isaac Newton discovered it using ancient Egyptian text given to him and he supposely invented calculas. Most history don't mention this text from Egypt.

A Russian Mathematican used the I-Ching and claimed the discovery at the same time that Isaac Newton did of calculas.

The I-Ching which is an oracle is based upon the 2 to the power of n system. And it said to hold the mystery of life.

The original I-Ching is not written in Chinese but in a Western Asian dialect of Akkadian.

The Sons of Ham of Kam short for Kemet are Cush, Akkadia and another one I forget at the moment. (I write this off the top all the time)

Well anyway the I-Ching is based on the Ife a Western African Oracle. (West Africans migrated down the West Nile from Egypt and the evidence is in their history and culture). ie. The West Nile is called the Niger River sometimes!

The 2 to the power of n is the basis of this computer I am writing on and the one you can see my writing.

The computer uses 1's and 0's in a linear pattern following 2,4,8,16,64,128 and so forth.

That's why you can't get ram which is random access memory in no format but 2,4,8,16,64,128 etc.

Last but not least the human code of DNA is found to contain acid patterns based on 2,4,8,64 and so forth.

I laid out 6 generations for you to see that if you go back to six generations you have 64 grandparents and you are telling me that all of them are of the same race?

If anyone tells me they know all those people who are long gone then there is no reason for me to keep this discussion going only report you to the nearest man in the white coat.

Peace.

There is no such thing as race only the human race!

Interesting Post

Akilles said:
This is the Ancestors knowledge and not mine so I share it freely and without ego.

Africans solved the mystery of life long ago and it was not keep secret only understood by few so therefore passed on to a few. Those who knew sometimes didn't have students who would listen, either died without passing it on, killed for their knowledge and worse of all ignored!

The 2 to the power of n is the basis of this computer I am writing on and the one you can see my writing.

The computer uses 1's and 0's in a linear pattern following 2,4,8,16,64,128 and so forth.

That's why you can't get ram which is random access memory in no format but 2,4,8,16,64,128 etc.

Last but not least the human code of DNA is found to contain acid patterns based on 2,4,8,64 and so forth.

I laid out 6 generations for you to see that if you go back to six generations you have 64 grandparents and you are telling me that all of them are of the same race?

If anyone tells me they know all those people who are long gone then there is no reason for me to keep this discussion going only report you to the nearest man in the white coat.

Peace.

My KNOWING that the Creator exists is all that sustains me in this sea of confused AUTOMATONS, thus I refuse to get bogged down in trivial details as to how and when the creating was done because that doesn’t really matter. Your post highlights the fact that we have been given all the answers if we knew what questions to ask.

The perfectly precise order of the DNA spiral from which everything living is made graphically highlight the totally awe inspiring brilliance of Creation to anyone who cares to look.

Anyone who genuinely believes they are not programmed is graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE!
[HASTY my alter ego]

Orisons said:
My KNOWING that the Creator exists is all that sustains me in this sea of confused AUTOMATONS, thus I refuse to get bogged down in trivial details as to how and when the creating was done because that doesn’t really matter. Your post highlights the fact that we have been given all the answers if we knew what questions to ask.

The perfectly precise order of the DNA spiral from which everything living is made graphically highlight the totally awe inspiring brilliance of Creation to anyone who cares to look.

Anyone who genuinely believes they are not programmed is graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE!
[HASTY my alter ego]

Openess and not well spoken words coming from books that can be imitated by any ignamus is the true mark of evolved consicousness.

Well said Orisions, your words give me inspiration.

Orisions aka Osiris!

Good Day Akilles

So are you saying that what Africans have proved is that life is not a random conglomeration of happenstances but the creation of an intelligent designer. Is this God's way of saying "I am here with you everyday in everything you do"? Personally I wouldn't call it one of life's great mysteries or secrets. I would say that this is more evidence that God exist.

Peace....

Akilles said:

I will give you the theory once then you can do with it what you want.

Every person has two parents 2
Then four grandparents 4

Then eight great grandparents 8

Then 16 great grandparents 16

Then 32 great-great grandparents 32

The 64 great-great-great grandparents 64

This is the 2 to the power of n systems that was discovered in Egypt that is the basis for most of our formula mathematics

Sir Isaac Newton discovered it using ancient Egyptian text given to him and he supposely invented calculas. Most history don't mention this text from Egypt.

A Russian Mathematican used the I-Ching and claimed the discovery at the same time that Isaac Newton did of calculas.

The I-Ching which is an oracle is based upon the 2 to the power of n system. And it said to hold the mystery of life.

The original I-Ching is not written in Chinese but in a Western Asian dialect of Akkadian.

The Sons of Ham of Kam short for Kemet are Cush, Akkadia and another one I forget at the moment. (I write this off the top all the time)

Well anyway the I-Ching is based on the Ife a Western African Oracle. (West Africans migrated down the West Nile from Egypt and the evidence is in their history and culture). ie. The West Nile is called the Niger River sometimes!

Peace.

You seem to be fixated on the idea of black people being mixed with other groups, are you an integrationist.

The sons of ham? being the same as Kemet. Really? Prove it please

The Sacred Oracle of Ifa's 256 odu. and the 8 primordial Gods of Khemet, give the most comprehensive definition of the numerical grouping you've refered to here.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back