Black People : Mystery of Life solved by Africans.

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Akilles, Oct 26, 2005.

1. Akilles

Akilles Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3
    This is the Ancestors knowledge and not mine so I share it freely and without ego.

Africans solved the mystery of life long ago and it was not keep secret only understood by few so therefore passed on to a few. Those who knew sometimes didn't have students who would listen, either died without passing it on, killed for their knowledge and worse of all ignored!

I will give you the theory once then you can do with it what you want.

Every person has two parents 2
    Then four grandparents 4

Then eight great grandparents 8

Then 16 great grandparents 16

Then 32 great-great grandparents 32

The 64 great-great-great grandparents 64

This is the 2 to the power of n systems that was discovered in Egypt that is the basis for most of our formula mathematics

Sir Isaac Newton discovered it using ancient Egyptian text given to him and he supposely invented calculas. Most history don't mention this text from Egypt.

A Russian Mathematican used the I-Ching and claimed the discovery at the same time that Isaac Newton did of calculas.

The I-Ching which is an oracle is based upon the 2 to the power of n system. And it said to hold the mystery of life.

The original I-Ching is not written in Chinese but in a Western Asian dialect of Akkadian.

The Sons of Ham of Kam short for Kemet are Cush, Akkadia and another one I forget at the moment. (I write this off the top all the time)

Well anyway the I-Ching is based on the Ife a Western African Oracle. (West Africans migrated down the West Nile from Egypt and the evidence is in their history and culture). ie. The West Nile is called the Niger River sometimes!

The 2 to the power of n is the basis of this computer I am writing on and the one you can see my writing.

The computer uses 1's and 0's in a linear pattern following 2,4,8,16,64,128 and so forth.

That's why you can't get ram which is random access memory in no format but 2,4,8,16,64,128 etc.

Last but not least the human code of DNA is found to contain acid patterns based on 2,4,8,64 and so forth.

I laid out 6 generations for you to see that if you go back to six generations you have 64 grandparents and you are telling me that all of them are of the same race?

If anyone tells me they know all those people who are long gone then there is no reason for me to keep this discussion going only report you to the nearest man in the white coat.

Peace.

There is no such thing as race only the human race!

2. Orisons

Orisons Well-Known Member MEMBER

United Kingdom
    Mechanical Designer/Project Manager
    Ratings:
    +599
    Interesting Post

My KNOWING that the Creator exists is all that sustains me in this sea of confused AUTOMATONS, thus I refuse to get bogged down in trivial details as to how and when the creating was done because that doesn’t really matter. Your post highlights the fact that we have been given all the answers if we knew what questions to ask.

The perfectly precise order of the DNA spiral from which everything living is made graphically highlight the totally awe inspiring brilliance of Creation to anyone who cares to look.

Anyone who genuinely believes they are not programmed is graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE!
    [HASTY my alter ego]

3. Akilles

Akilles Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3

Openess and not well spoken words coming from books that can be imitated by any ignamus is the true mark of evolved consicousness.

Well said Orisions, your words give me inspiration.

Orisions aka Osiris!

4. Radical Faith

Radical Faith Well-Known Member MEMBER

Operations Manager
    Ratings:
    +137
    Good Day Akilles

So are you saying that what Africans have proved is that life is not a random conglomeration of happenstances but the creation of an intelligent designer. Is this God's way of saying "I am here with you everyday in everything you do"? Personally I wouldn't call it one of life's great mysteries or secrets. I would say that this is more evidence that God exist.

Peace....

5. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    You seem to be fixated on the idea of black people being mixed with other groups, are you an integrationist.

The sons of ham? being the same as Kemet. Really? Prove it please

The Sacred Oracle of Ifa's 256 odu. and the 8 primordial Gods of Khemet, give the most comprehensive definition of the numerical grouping you've refered to here.

6. Akilles

Akilles Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3
    Some of you like to debate but I only provide information.

What the hell is Intelligent Design.

Evolution is real and is a natural process of life evolving into different forms but spiritual is the chief architechect of life.

Don't bring duality into the discussion of oneness.

Some people are so dual in their thinking everything is all ways this vs that.

Pure black vs Intergration.

Intelligent Design vs Evolution.

This is the whiteman's world madness a logic obsessed world where everything has to be one way or the other.

Contradiction means onesss and any part of life is related in some way to all other life.

Take for instance in the News some Repulicans are going to trial for exposing the identity of a secret agent.

Spys risk their lives for their country in the worse way going behind enemy lines and ganthering infomation or infiltrating the enemy's camp to sabotage or destroy.

But Americans so caught up in Republican vs Democrats that they all willing sell off their most loyal soldiers in a game of partisism.

I heard a black comedian supporting the world on Iraq because he said blacks should understand for we were once fighting for freedom.

But how quick we forget America is the reason Saddam power existed in the first place when America covert operations in the Middle East were doing their thing supporting dictators like Saddam.

Now you people are in support of Intelligent Design when Africans never in their history had a problem with Creation vs Science.

This is not our path this is the white man's path and his problem.

We have our own path to follow. Which is building a better world for our children!

But growing up in his society we have been programmed to think when he sick we sick and when his house on fire our house is on fire.

What a shame!

Get back to your own.

Don't do as the Romans do but follow Christ and carry your cross.

7. Sekhemu

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064

Rather than talk in circles, why don't you talk to people directly.

8. Akilles

Akilles Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3

When you think is cycles it is beautiful and complete.

Comforting to know that you don't have to leave your circle to go somewhere just expand your diameter.

We are all balls of enery.

The universe is circles based on pyramids.

9. Sekhemu

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    It's easier to talk in riddles, as a means to throw people off who don't know any better (I know better) , rather than having the courage to confront people directly.

10. Orisons

Orisons Well-Known Member MEMBER

United Kingdom
    Mechanical Designer/Project Manager
    Ratings:
    +599
    WHOA!

Thank you for the HUGE compliment, but in TRUTH we are all directly linked to the Creator who is literally ours and every living creatures life force, which is why once we put that light out, we cannot relight it.