Black Poetry : My Words Are My Power

AngelEyez704

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 10, 2005
My words are like rain being poured upon the soul and fills the heart that was once empty like a black hole. Desolate is what my life did seem until my words filled it with the possibility of things. My words rather my conjunction to life and the continued hope of belief in what is right. My words, a cure of pain; helping me to sustain my strength when the odds are against and I find myself alone not knowing where my courage has gone. My words that help clarify what my heart is telling my mind and keeps my spiritual and physical intwined. My words that express my love and affections and holds the gate to all my blessings. My words have power and come like the Lord in the eleventh hour. My words are the true essence of me, my words are my everything.

welcome welcome welcome !!!!

:hearthis:
welcome to destee.com poetic playground
welcome to the house u just found
welcome from above as i bless this some love
so happy u join in upon family & friendz u kin now!!!!
tyte drop look to read more of u soon poet ! :welldone:
:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :spinstar: :new: :spinstar: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back