The Front Porch : My Wife' Lover

butterfly#1

Mar 10, 2011
i like things to go where they supposed to go…..
That's his intro to the fam. He can continue this subject here. Once he changes topics, its a no-no. Don't stress over things that's been hand stamped by our head Queen. At least as it concerns this.

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
That's his intro to the fam. He can continue this subject here. Once he changes topics, its a no-no. Don't stress over things that's been hand stamped by our head Queen. At least as it concerns this.
while destee is a great person, i don't think she supersedes my right to speak. IMO - what he did is not correct.

Ulysses E Taylor

Aug 1, 2013
I really really didn't mean for this much of a problem. Thank you I just wanted to submit something for people to enjoy. Tell me where it is was supposed to go so I will know next time and it won't happen again. (Well the 2 times after this still don't count because I got this post late lol).

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Ulysses E Taylor ... you've not broke any rules or anything ... even if you posted more than once in this forum, The Front Porch (which is an introduction forum) ... we'd just move the additional threads and ask that you post in the other forums after your first introductory thread.

jamesfrmphilly ... is certainly free to share his opinion of what threads he'd prefer being here ... :nails:

butterfly#1 ... you're a sweet heart ... thanks for trying ... :wink: ... :love:

Loving Us! ... :grouphug2:

:heart:

Destee

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • no

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 40.0%

Latest profile posts

Feeling good today fam...just been reading a couple of books. I think Dennis Kimbro's "Daily Motivations for African American Success" is one of the best motivational books on the market. This book has motivation for each day of the year on each page and all of these relate to your own Blackness. No matter what you're experiencing there's something in that book you could draw from. ✊
Life is a poem, love is the pen.
Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love: