The Front Porch : My Wife' Lover

I'm Becoming Me

Jul 6, 2013
Occupation
Lover & Fighter...
I totally understand. Was.she wanting to get back w/you? I think maybe you wanted her to see you with someone else :)). just not in that way:p
Wellll, actualllly..At the time this happened, she was NOT MY EX, we were actually in a relationship.......

Josef

Oct 28, 2008
Occupation
Electrical wiring tech
Either way ole girl is trying to give him a sign...
Hes working 14 hours a day and that's probably not including drive time.
Shes too sloppy with it...the wet towel, toilet seat...the bed...she tried getting his attention before, he didn't notice and understandably so working his life away,..the magnum wrapper peeking from under the bed would definitely make him notice. Nah She ain't cheating, just playing head games I think (hope)

Ulysses E Taylor

Aug 1, 2013
Thank you all. I just recently found this room and I love it already. So much to read I'm in Heaven lol...I do have more to share. I hope you like.

butterfly#1

Mar 10, 2011
the front porch is for new people introducing themselves to the site.
you presented a short story, which, IMO, is not appropriate for the front porch.
short stories go where short stories go. not here.

James, Sister Destee, has already given her stamp of approval. Why do you have a problem?

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
Implementation and Sustainment
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.