The Front Porch : My Wife' Lover

Ulysses E Taylor

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 1, 2013
Lisa
When I walked in the door I knew something wasn't right. It felt odd like when you know something is not how its supposed to be. She came out the kitchen smiling, with a glass of henny in one hand and a cigarette in the other. She walks up to me and passes me the glass and kisses me softly. "Hey bae, how was your day?" I took the glass and kissed her back. **** something just ain't right. She... takes my briefcase and I sip the henny. She has her robe on so as she's walking away I notice she has ONLY her robe on. She's sexy. I love my beautiful wife. I climb the stairs thinking about the 14 hour days I've been putting in. "I have to do something special for my baby," I'm thinking. I walk into our bedroom taking off my tie and I notice the bed is made but the blanket is crooked. Im removing my shirt as I head to the bathroom. The toilet seat is up. I pause. I look back at the bed then at the room. My wife's towel was hanging behind the door on the hook to the closet. It was wet. She just took a shower. My eyes are scanning the entire room, and my attention is grabbed by a flash of goldish color under the bed. I walk over to it and kneel down. I reach under the bed to grab that goldish shimmery thing and even before I pull it from under the bed I knew what it was. My heart dropped. I started getting sick. My head started throbbing. It took me about half a second to reach and grab that shimmery thing, but that half a second felt like 20 minutes. I didn't evn look at it when I had all the way from under the bed. I just put the shimmery thing in my pocket and stood up. I don't know when the first tear drop fell. I don't know when my heart fell out. I have no clue when I lost it. I called out to my wife. "Lisa," I thought I yelled it but her name was stuck in my throat. "Liissssaaa," I yelled this time. I could hear her running up the steps to get to me as im fiddling with this shimmery thing in my pocket. She reaches the bedroom with a puzzled look on her face. I have been married to this woman for 15 years. We have loved each other for better or worse, richer and poorer. She's at the door and my eyes are hot with tears. My blood is boiling. She's staring at me and almost looks as if she knows what I'm about to say. "Yes bae. You ok?" She asks. I slowly lift my head to look at her. I knew something wasn't right. Im reaching in my pocket at the same time I'm returning her gaze. I can't even see her my eyes are so hot. I dont even have to say anything. She didn't have to say anything. The shimmery thing was out of my pocket and in my hand stretched out to her. She couldn't say a word. She just stared at the empty condom wrapper in my hand...........

then she said ... "bae, aint you glad i used a condom?" ... as she backs toward the stairs! :SuN024:

Oh Gosh ... Great Story !!! ... :toast:

:hello: Ulysses E Taylor ... Thanks for joining us and sharing!

I too am looking forward to more! Though i'd ask for a larger font, for easier reading.

Please make yourself at home!

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back