Black Christians : My views on Christianity

blazejay

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 14, 2012
Hi everyone,

The title is misleading so, don't get lost on this journey.
I believe in Christ,God, etc...even though I went through a phase of confusion and doubts.
I even was a little agnostic, probably still is but I need direction and help.
I have a lot of questions about Christianity and still see the flaws that cause me to question it.
I see things where as I can and should have been proactive instead of reactive, but I was turn away even discourage to act.

Now, it like a urgency to take my mind off my selfish complaining about what's going on around me.
I am still open minded to other religions and practices.

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
I think you have the right outlook and approach. Everybody has the right to believe, or disbelieve as they wish. The problem for me and others like me is when we are told that we have to believe as you do. Or have it encroach on the learning system of our kids, and various other reason that steps on the rights of others. IMO, we all will find out in the end, what is what.

Peace!

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
For sure, for sure.

Am I off you ignore list now?...:uhh:

I know you can't put me on it, but I said that I would respect your request and act as if you could.:nails:

It has been hard not talking to you...on my end of course...I'm juss sayin...an occasional hi would have been nice.:pc:

Again...I'm juss saying...:news:

Much luv and respect.

Peace!

Angela22

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 26, 2013
Am I off you ignore list now?...:uhh:

I know you can't put me on it, but I said that I would respect your request and act as if you could.:nails:

It has been hard not talking to you...on my end of course...I'm juss sayin...an occasional hi would have been nice.:pc:

Again...I'm juss saying...:news:

Much luv and respect.

Peace!

Smh. I done forgot all about that. :lol: Been too busy to hold any grudges. Haha.

However upset I might have been, we always cool, Bro. Enki. I apologize for making it seem any other way.

Is Trump Going to Prison?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

Latest profile posts

cherryblossom wrote on watzinaname's profile.
Dropping by to say, "Hi!" ,sister Watz. Hope all is well.
cherryblossom wrote on WARRIOR's profile.
Hey, Warrior! Right On!