My hormones they going nuts right now it’s bold power girl make //
Me take a cold shower and cool off she’ll leave a fool lost so take //
My advice if you want cake must come nice, look I be in collision //
With the lame and my decisions aimed at escaping the whack visions //
That exist caused by wannabes, this KOREAN GIRL hot continuous flames //
I must have tremendous game entertain a crowd a winner came with proud //
Words wanna bring the house down let my bling arouse clowns ride on cloud //
Of luck

Words wanna bring the house down let my bling arouse clowns ride on cloud // Of luck, ain't too proud to duck, LOOK BOO girl you butter enough along with other stuff we go to bed can definitely huff and puff body up to snuff, breasts dress and the best kisses for reminisces and this twist my mind, need quick luck and a pickup truck to hall some love to you boo, we can drink Seoul-ju while I hold you and get some tongue for real, you equipped with lips and hips make my mind trips got yellow peach pies when I reach your thighs in VIRGINIA BEACH realize and surprise how wise you are lets go to a true bar and celebrate and elevate, proceed with the party I need your body, love is legit and increases and leave bits and pieces behind but that's the sign of a good relation from the hood nation as god spins the odds and ends it'll take a tripod to see when its time for a cake date, now I got a rotten habit and wear cotton fabrics like a rabbit eat lettuce a sweet fetish of mine, got lyrical and a touch of class and material such as brass it's a miracle you outlast the rest, you have butter and flirts along with other works plus you cover twerks wanna jerk your dress up grab breasts and suck, use facts to persuade but your breast got LACTAID milk the kind that don't mess with you, could've sworn I saw a blue cow so boo wow impress how you built breast has milk and you bless in a silk dress so jump your rump in my drop top and let kar dar chogee boo, NAW PLAYER no way Hosea I have cream pies between my thighs and boys tell extreme lies to try get that because its wet and phat they up to bat like baseball it's a chase yall KOREAN GIRLS go through a lot because boys know our thing true and hot like LAUREN HILL we DUWOP that thing, never played the fool stayed in school one time strayed to a cool club panties was very wet then

the fool stayed in school one time strayed to a cool club panties was very wet then, don't know which boy get to spin my emotions and then oceans appear boys walk by and talk fly they stalk and try sweet talk me into dropping my panties I'm a KOREAN GIRL and they wanna rock my world so shock how a girl have to duck her head or get stuck in bed, my thing is a plain sandwich you wanna gain an advantage and remain to do damage on my lunch meat heard a bunch on the street KOREAN GIRlS go through a lot here in VIRGINIA BEACH, I think you wanna kiss my lips unzip and let it rip while my mind trip got fine hips, so you wanna reach and hold my hand give a speech with a bold plan so in VIRGINIA BEACH you stand accused like ISAAC HAYES we can ESCAPE TO NEW YORK see SNAKE BLISSING but think you want cake and be kissing a queen with class and like St Augustine grass my love spread wanna seize my lace and squeeze my waist when love is dispatch to you best latch onto that", excited and wet and like a lighted cigarette this KOREAN SWEET is in heat HE SAID "OK BOO you got sweaty yellow thighs and mellow eyes I'm the fellow want pies girl you a hot chick and you use chopsticks you strut butt and boys wanna tear it up, but I jest want a love affair feel me?, dream tall my team small maybe an extreme wall stand to block my date boo I want some hot rice cake" "NAW PLAYER you wanna play and kiss but a survey exist on my energy resources, tickle in the club eat a pickle out of love and down my cheek trickle love need a popsicle and hug to cool my breasts off you impress me with soft words and you toss verbs in to show action and flow with satisfaction

verbs in to show action and flow with satisfaction go with fatal attraction, think you wanna take me in the car home and be far gone and get the pleasure of my wet treasure as cake await in bed my quotes fiery like notes in a diary votes entirely for going to bed but hear at SEARS a KOREAN CHICK get rapped to with a map boys do look ups, when I use hot nouns I jot them down make a note my cake smoke, got a Toyota and oh boy the motor is great, drastic yall like basket-ball dribble mess and scribble down my address now this is BLACK HIPHOP in VIRGINIA BEACH trapped and hooked your rap hot and show snapshots like a scrapbook so I perhaps look into finding a boyfriend right here in SEARS think you have plans for an affair but like remnant strands of hair stuff missing you huff and puff wishing to have me after kissing have a phat story in the category of grade A butter that parade and clutter the street boys utter and speak to me, some thrown in the gutter don't want to hear that they drink beer at clubs and roll on phat dubs, society battle is like a variety of cattle too much beef, how do you classify a task that's fly and boys ask for pie and try rap up on some, because my body made of butter and my shade of color is mellow yellow and roses fly's as I closes my thighs oh KOREAN GIRLS go through a lot, boys write me love letters sometimes inferior reads but some from a superior breed not a jive block so like livestock there's beef up in here may need a brief spear to throw some AFRICAN funk in this junk, you wanna be a winner with brains and quotes here to entertain folks but just a beginner with jokes wanna use my breasts to amuse your best hormones at home get the phone and dial awhile, look I remember I was at home and bang the phone rang it was this boy wanting to rap up on some tongue he was sprung I was lost for words he tossed some love verbs in my ear oh dear my thing got so hot and wet corrupt luck as I was stuck up like them trees above the rim like FEMCEES such as REMY AND NICKI plenty tricky things a girl must duck, anyway he had plenty to say talking about girl your KOREAN thing is so hot I need that, he was coming bold like the media knowledge like old encyclopedia, charming aggression he asked alarming questions that occupied my mind tried to decline but he insist on a kiss came to my driveway oh will I survive today oh he had a lot of jive to say had to stay smart and play the part "LOOK YOBO I'm going loco over your body boo" "OK I AM a dame with facts and toys a campaign that attract boys they came with whack noise but I listen they try be kissing my lips and stuff, turn them down learned a renown lessen they will hit the skins and git to win cake they'll take it on a naked level for real

gift is clever but if ever anybody founded out that I go around and shout to lotty dotty to chicks they would kick me out the party quick while sipping bacardi in a slick cup, look got a puny thirst in a universe don't know why its here but flow fly and sincere, a brisk day and a display of fireworks above the town and girls desire to flirt love around, so I'm stable with crew and able to be spoken to now joking with you, see a girl with sleazy breasts need easy access to conversation need help with this bold mode this whole episode is a strange affair in VIRGINIA BEACH

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back