MY UPDATE

SensualReality

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 26, 2004
Tennessee
Occupation
high school student
HEEEEEEEEEEY FAMILY!.....
I've been gone for awhile now and I just wanted to say I'm really impressed the community has grown and I like it:wink:
I'm a junior now,and school is kickin me in the butt:lol:,but I'm doing well.I'm in the Black History Club,Hope Club and National Honor Roll Society.I'm working on another novel and I've completed my book of poetry,I think I'll title it Liberty....(how that sound?)....And my fro is coming along rather nicely,I decided the natural way is the only way I know how to be.And more and more people are noticing my poetry,I'm getting invitatons to speak at youth banquets and organizations. :climb: I'm slowly but surely climbing that mountain to my destiny,and I thought I'd share the good news with my Destee fam. :kiss: :star:

......got some more for ya,check ya girl out:wink:

Well on behalf of the rest of the family, :congrats: :congrats: on your accomplishments. Just keep doing what you are doing, and you will get things done.

However, always remember me for this Proud Family Member:

"It's doesn't matter how you start, its how you finish."

-Cedric R. Denson

Work hard, FINISH STRONG, inspire lives, lead the way, if you cannot handle something or any challenes come your way, PLEASE do not panic! Take it on one step at a time. I believe in you, and we all believe in you. Keep up the great work, and once again:

:congrats:!!!!!!!!!!!

From an Honors Student to an Honors Student
From Leader to Leader

Cedric Denson

Awwww....I was wondering where you had went girl. I was missing your short stories on the forum. You kept me interested in writing. I thought you had :car: rolled our on the fam. I'm glad to see you're doing well on your persuit to success. You go girl. I hope you do even better too. Nice to know that you are doing quite nicely.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back