My true confession

tupac4lyfeplaya said:
wel u know im strickly gangsta 2 u know, but you gotta either abort that shiet or sell yo computa, birf yo baby, use da moneh from sellin yo comp to pay for da diapaz and shiet, and hit up yo baby daddy for some cash money!

I'm having a Cosby moment...but the sad part of this comment, is that it actually sounds worse hearing it than reading it. :laugh:

Dear Foxi, I seriously feel for you. "I told you so" doesnt even need to be said, because you have already told yourself that. You said you once talked about it, and now you are living it. I too was almost faced with that, but it was just a way of the girl trying to confuse my head and have me down in the gutter because I broke up with her (we just had a bad 3month relationship, and i didnt think it would work anymore so i ended it) for the next 2 months she constantly contacted me about her monthly cycle didn't come on, and i better be making some moves on treating her right because she soon would give birth to my baby. (the crazy thing is she swore up and down she was, but never took a preg. test) needless to say i finally got the courage and bought one for her and made her take it, and it was negative, and the next day her cycle started. I'm just telling you this, because during the time all this was happening we juggled that one life or death decision forever. Now religiously abortion is strongly disagreed with, but you have to live with this child for the next 20 or so years of your life. Which means more to you??? Can you take care of him/her correctly. Now many people may DISAGREE with me on here, but I seriously believe you are making the right choice, if you are almost positive that you aren't going to be able to handle a baby, and you don't want to be with the father. I suggest don't bring a child into that type of lifestyle. hope that helps foxi

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back