Black People : My thoughts, what are your thoughts......

Al D

We become that which we repeatedly do..
REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 24, 2015
Florida
africafifth.net
Occupation
Retired Business Owner
If Paganism was the belief and practice of the Ancient African people and their civilizations flourished and delivered mankind (especially Europe into civilization), exactly why is it that Africans follow a religion such as (Christianity) that has been given to them by their oppressors and has brought them nothing but centuries of perpetual pain and suffrage at the hands of those fellow Christians? Am I missing something here?

I mean we are talking about an African people that flourished for millenniums in the most advanced civilizations of their time. African people who constructed monolithic structures with probably the most rudimentary of tools( as far as we know ) that can neither be explained how or even duplicated with the most advanced machinery of today. An African people that introduced government, medicine, education, science, astrology, arts, music, literature, the written and spoken language, culture and much more to humankind....

Paganism is the embracing and reverence of nature and all of the natural elements. Understanding the delicate balance needed to be maintained between man and nature..The spiritual and the metaphysical realm of creation and existence..
It's simply an umbrella term covering many different religions and belief systems.
Paganism is a spiritual way of life and its origins are rooted in the ancient nature religions of the world.
Paganism has absolutely nothing to do with Satan, demons, or devils.
Paganism, sometimes referred to as (The Old Religion), predates Christianity.
Pagans do not believe in the entity Satan, a Christian concept!!!!.

Could it be that Christianity was designed to enslave us Spiritually and Mentally? Encourage us to worship a God and Christ manufactured in their likeness in order to facilitate and create a world of white superiority?
Guide us away from our Ancestral beliefs and practices because of our historically proven and well documented dominance in the world?
Folks need to think about this
Paganism has absolutely nothing to do with the devil. It is a creation, a myth an entity diffused throughout the world by so called Christians to instill an element of fear in those it desires to control...
Below is a link that defines Paganism. Read it and hopefully it will shed some light for those of you that are stuck in the darkness...

http://elevated.freeyellow.com/page25.html

This is exactly why I do not follow, support or believe in Christianity.
Why would a God who made me and love me become jealous of my choice with a possibility to ban me into a hell that only God could have created because Satan couldnt be equally as powerful and creative as God.
Satan should be the crippler of Christian logic, if Satan is less powerful than God then why dont God just destroy him and we have eternal peace on Earth? Oh wait because its a hoax, its a reason why our acient history is in all white meusems and Christ is just in your imagination.

Last edited:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back