Black Spirituality Religion : MY THIRD IS SOPDET MY SEAT IS PURE

BullsEye!

Keita said:

No other people on the earth had a system of spiritual development but ours. No people on the earth have been or can be credited with laying the foundation for all that exist today but ours. No people on the earth have been demoralized, beat down, smeared, had their character assassinated, their history stolen and covered, have been enslaved mind, body and soul but ours...and yet when it comes to our people reaching to learn the truth, we will go to everybody and anybody except our own. We will read everybody's book but our own. We will imitate any and everybody but our own.
Brother Keita, you always speak wisely, and I must commend you on this point! :darts:
I have a brother who is a Jehovah's Witness and hopeless lost in addictions and the struggles that come with that; a child father who will look to anyone but his Nubian sources for guidance and faith, another sibling who tells me the Egyptians were evil and vain; and the list goes on and on...

The Black History month in this city is a sad affair; mostly because the Blacks within Calgary do not want to work together; the Christians all believe they are mightier than thou, and if you don't believe in Jesus, than you ain't worth their time, and the rest either don't know, or don't care to discuss and display the truth of time.

With my whole heart I say this: thank you Destee for this forum, and thank you to the elders, the poets and other writers that are keeping it real, keeping the truth alive so that our minds can function and thrive in a world of illusions. In so many, many ways this forum is a reprieve for me, and it reinforces the Spirit in me; I honor the Gift of Divinity within you all!

Hotep

No one can ever save your soul except yourself*

Hotep

Evil never quits...but always changes its face and its name and all ways prays on the ignorance and weakness of those who don't know who they are and certainly don't know others. Wickedness always comes with its own agenda and nothing else...like a fisherman with his hook in the water waiting for a bite.

Evil and wickedness has nothing what so ever to offer but will always make great offers of nothing that is made to look like something. Evil and wickedness is every thing that is "Corruption, Oppression, Deception, Dis-ease, Dis-function, Counter productive and is foul to the development and the becoming...and is in absolute opposition to Spiritual Growth and Liberation of any kind for the so-called African.

Evil doers = devils...will stop at nothing to trick and deceive any one who will stop long enough to pay attention to the hot/cold air coming from the words of illusions that are spoken in the most seemingly sincerity and wisdom...but in truth can never help any one and are only meant to pollute and hinder the progress of those who even consider those words to be even remotely true...other than empty promises of nothingness.

Looking for weakness = those who don't know who they are...who have lost their birth right (history / ancestors / culture / MA`AT) that is their true...Spirituality and who are now confused and at the lack of mercy to any "Crazy" person who comes along with any new "Religion",..and guess who it is always directed at / too? YOU...Mr. and Mrs. Black!

Fear and intimidation is all that evil and wickedness has to offer and after the fear is established...the indoctrination of the captured and innocent 'Children' are conditioned and brain washed to think like the Evil and Wicket Tyrants who only want to use, abuse and "Suck the Blood" of all of those who are under the spell of their "Concoctions" of "Racist Religions" with all of the glorious "Fantastic...Foolishness"...that "We" now know today...in place of Right Knowledge and Hue-Man Sanity based in MA`AT.

Evil and Wickedness will never come to do the right thing...but only to disrupt, dis-com-bob-u-late...and deceive to "Destroy"...this is the Reality and there is no Other...except what you are enticed to hallucinate and dream in illusions about for your self...as we all have been doing under their White Supremacy watch and mis-guidance, mis-education and over all mis-direction as we have been collectively "Mis-Informed"...about every thing in Life!!!

Fortunately...today is the "Era" of our Rise as a people and there is nothing to stop that except ourselves. We are the only people on this planet who are concerned in the least about our Collective Rise and Liberation...to take our Proper Place as the Natural born Indigenous Care Takers of the TA`MERT / Earth / Planet. This alone is the greatest blow to the system of un-justice because this means that it is now replaced with the system of 'Justice'.

It is the duty of the Children of the Ancestors to find their own way back home and do MA`AT and Live! Come home to Kemet...to your (spirituality) birth right...also known as...the secret sciences or Traditions that have been kept, protected and saved in tact for your return...initiation...the only thing that is stopping you is yourself and Evil and Wickedness knows this...and will try to slow you down if not to stop you all to gather...never allow yourself to be hoodwinked and bamboozeled again.

Ase`

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back