Black Poetry : my stats suggest at best that I like to write all type of stuff //

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by rhymebad, Aug 7, 2017.

1. rhymebad

rhymebad Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +231
    my stats suggest at best that I like to write all type of stuff //
    I'm hyped enough to do it, but may have blew it, when I puff //
    some happy smoke try be cool when in high school a kid hot but did //
    not understand life holding a girl's hand was nice, traveling to MADRID //
    was a dream must rid myself on this scheme for get that must live on earth //
    and give birth to HIP HOP and rip shop like a chainsaw come plain raw reverse //
    my fate, now see a girl "HEY BOO lets depart this place and start with lace we //
    can go to WALMART and taste a sub sandwich at the club do damage while we be //
    on the dance floor romance galore on a slow song we can go home and cuddle //
    in bed I'm befuddled in the head this is BLACK HIPHOP IN VIRGINA BEACH puddles //
    left on sheets when we finish and then eat spinach like POPEYE girl you have //
    some hot pie let me stop by and my drop top is fly, must study and get vocab //
    no lab can break this down want cake and yours brown soars to crown you queen //
    I strut butt to the beat of BLACK HIPHOP in VIRGINIA BEACH, so Whoopi doo seem
    your thing is soupy too, was abandon at an early age now handsome on a worldly stage about to blow up eating a do-nut now having risky dreams because I visited KRISPY KREME on BATTLEFIELD BOULEVARD in CHESAPEAKE VIRGINIA yall, got left high and dry a girl deny me pie I try lie but didn't work had it hidden under her skirt, got class and pride ready to cast that aside grab her waist and squeeze boo give me some lace please my plan crashed and I stand abashed holding a can of trash to drop in the dumpster being a hot youngster in VIRGINIA BEACH, it's a true day and it's hard to do away with love girl you stay in the club ducking love, girl you brown and correct and around my neck the bling spin ready to bring an end to loneliness, I bet the wet milk in your breasts flow best when they grow less sucked and tucked in your bra, if you adore my car lets take a ride wanna rub your sweaty thighs I'm ready for pies, NAW PLAYER

2. rhymebad

rhymebad Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +231
    if you adore my car lets take a ride wanna rub your sweaty thighs I'm ready for pies, NAW PLAYER my panties can be easily moved so sleazy and lubed so greasy and approved opportunity is in your community never puny when it comes to sex on a complex level if I unbutton my dress you’ll have sudden access to my breasts so its best If I walk away and not talk today so now I’m in CHESAPEAKE and this is BLACK HIP HOP and this boy’s act is to lip lock because I’m phat and fine at all time, I’m a brown chick and boys wanna go downtown quick and hound around then stick tongue in it before i can say wait a minute oh a brown SOUL SISTA go through a lot in CHESAPEAKE VIRGINIA breasts sweet and tender now a street agenda with complete splendor so I’m stocked with hips and hot lips so boys stop and trip got tall pride on all sides boys call and tries to sweet talk me got a unique walk when I throw butt my do-nut glazed with a hole in the middle a boy’s goal is to get a little, involved in fields of love that are revealed in the club need a **** lover fantastic like a cam cover gasket jest seal the real deal, in an affair true and prepare to do some kissing for real, believe you want some cake but need to come straight to the point if you plan to anoint this, it’s a clear view you wanna be near to my red lips and that make my head trip in the bed sheets rip
    Shook and departing to write a book about gardening so you out on the street about to speak wanna ask for pie well it’s a task fly but may take rapping to make it happen so my breasts renown and my dress is down not gonna lift it think you wanna sniff a bit