Black People : MY****SOULMATE***

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by SOULDEEP3, Nov 9, 2003.

1. SOULDEEP3

SOULDEEP3 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    HOW DO U DEFINE A SOULMATE? Have U EVER CROSSED PATHS WITH YOURS IN LIFE? & Is it possible to have MORE THAN ONE? :spinstar: :spinstar: :heart: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :love:

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    yes it is possible......i will add more to this question

3. Nia Maishani

Nia Maishani Well-Known Member MEMBER

Business Owner
    Displaced at the Junction of Hoosiers and Bluegras
    Ratings:
    +1
    A very good, albeit rather simple to answer question.

There are many possibilities for one's Soulmate. I cannot say whether I've personally crossed paths with my own, but if I did, either one or both of us kept trekking.

Soulmate: One of opposite sex who complements you near perfectly, whose plusses ameliorate your minuses (and vice versa), who brings out the very best in you (and vice versa), whom you would be honored to spend the remainder of your earthly life with and beyond (and vice versa), who clearly recognizes the deity in you (and vice versa), who would prefer to have you as a mate over 99+ % of all others (and vice versa) because of who you are and what you represent/stand for, not because of anything external, material, tangible, transient.

4. SOULDEEP3

Ratings:
    +2
    THANK U, Nia.........

Your reply is synonymous with MY perspective of what a SOULMATE is...what's funny is sometimes our soulmates AREN'T the ones we're with, nevertheless, that SOULconnection withstands ANY RELATIONSHIPS throughout LIFE.

5. Nia Maishani

Nia Maishani Well-Known Member MEMBER

Business Owner
    Displaced at the Junction of Hoosiers and Bluegras
    Ratings:
    +1
    My pleasure, SoulDeep3

Now, I have a question pertaining to Soulmates. Are Soulmates "meant" for one another, meaning that non-Soulmates (though they may be paired together) are not meant to be together? If we are paired with someone who is NOT our Soulmate (as you suggested, SoulDeep3), are we just wasting time? Are we settling? Is it a part of our Purpose In Life to become mated with our Soulmate? Or is our Soulmate simply an Ideal that we can do well with or without?

About three months ago, I ended a relationship with someone whom I had at one point thought to be my Soulmate. When things started going bad in the relationship, a close friend in whom I had confided sugessted to me at the time that "maybe he is just 'Mr. Right Now'...", as opposed to "Mr. Right". I had heard the expression before, and thought she was probably correct.

I sometimes wonder if some women (perhaps men as well) just decide that they are going to settle for the so-called "Mr. Right Now", and remain in a relationship with a man whom they know really is not their Ideal mate. Personally, if I am happy in a relationship-- meaning I am being treated well, respected and enjoy being in the relationship, I'll forego the desire to have a "Soulmate". After all, if my Soulmate is meant to be here with me right now, wouldn't he be here with me right now?

On the flip side, I have no problem being Solo--and waiting patiently for my Soulmate (or non-Soulmate but Good Brother) rather than with someone who makes me unhappy.

6. SOULDEEP3

Ratings:
    +2
    Nia, Nia, Nia

Are Soulmates "meant" for one another, meaning that non-Soulmates (though they may be paired together) are not meant to be together?

***Yes, soulmates ARE meant for one another; however, if you are ALREADY within a relationship in which you ARE being treated well,it's only right that you HOLD ON to it. If the relationship you are presently in has you STRESSED OUT EVERYDAY:argue:,END IT.....give yourself sometime to HEAL...& I'm POSITIVE YOUR SOULMATE WILL BE THE FIRST ONE YOU GRAVITATE TOWARDS. :love:

If we are paired with someone who is NOT our Soulmate (as you suggested, SoulDeep3), are we just wasting time?
    ONLY if the relationship you are in is causing your mental,physical & spiritual being EPIDEMIC DIS-EASE.....Otherwise, how is a POSITIVE RELATIONSHIP a waste of time?

Are we settling?
    Only if your present spouse is doing your heart & soul a disservice by your being together.

Is it a part of our Purpose In Life to become mated with our Soulmate? You are already mated with your soulmate for LIFE, thru your SPIRITUAL ENERGIES.***

Or is our Soulmate simply an Ideal that we can do well with or without? we can do well with or without them, however, once they are IN OUR LIFE, they can only ENHANCE it.

7. SOULDEEP3

Ratings:
    +2
    [[[I sometimes wonder if some women (perhaps men as well) just decide that they are going to settle for the so-called "Mr. Right Now", and remain in a relationship with a man whom they know really is not their Ideal mate. Personally, if I am happy in a relationship-- meaning I am being treated well, respected and enjoy being in the relationship, I'll forego the desire to have a "Soulmate". After all, if my Soulmate is meant to be here with me right now, wouldn't he be here with me right now?]]] Yes, sweet Nia; :teach: whatever is meant to be WILL be. :heart:

8. Joker

Joker Active Member MEMBER

Ceo of illdelph records
    Ratings:
    +0
    lifemate

i don't believe in soulmates it gives you the ideal that theres a such thing as a perfect relationship theres no such thing as perfection every rose has thorns just try to find some one you can stand someone you can be with for the rest of you life a lifemate

9. SOULDEEP3

Ratings:
    +2
    this is REALITY..........

SOULMATES DO EXIST....EVEN ON DIFFERENT LEVELS FROM EACH OTHER....the question IS,will YOU RECOGNIZE or ACKNOWLEDGE THEM when they do ENTER YOUR LIFE, or will they simply PASS U BY ? :look:

10. Gypsy Eyes

Gypsy Eyes New Member MEMBER

Full time Grad Student
    Ratings:
    +0
    SoulMates

A soulmate is one whom being with can be like living, it changes and moves in so many different directions that the total experience could be missed without realizing it. Can a person have more than one?? I PRAY SO for to assume that our creator who ever you call it would only allow ONE person to complement us would be in error, however to assume that a soulmate is only on a hetrosexual, romantic tip would miss out on all the "true friendships" for hetrosexuals that exist both within ones sex as well as outside and would assume that gay and lesbian's do not experience these same ties as the rest of us.

A soulmate is like an amazing sunset or a breathtaking rainbow, they exist but they also change and sometimes go away.

Gypsy