Black Short Stories : My soul on TV

Discussion in 'Short Stories - Authors - Writing' started by AACOOLDRE, Feb 10, 2006.

1. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    My Soul on TV
    By Andre Austin
    Never go to bed and forget to put the remote control off your springs and sheets man. I caught myself masturbating and some of my white yoke cream spilled on the mote.

The next thing I know
    My Soul turned into little Joe
    On the Bonanza show
    Turned into a white ghost you know

But it was cool for a minute because the Cartwright’s was down for protecting their house, land and trees. I love trees but I like books too and **** squeezing charming Toilet paper too. If you love a book then you love paper and the trees they come from.

Then I had a nightmare their was a lynching of a television set in my dad’s backyard. The squirrels were upset because it was affecting their branches from their walnut trees. They were going crazy because the TV wouldn’t silence itself for their sleep time. They couldn’t walk away because they needed the nuts for their diet because peoples garbage cans were empty because oil and food were too **** high. Some of the humans were even at war with the squirrels for their winter supply of nuts. If it was up to me I would cut down the tree and make fire wood and paper back books on how to communicate and get along with squirrels.

For a long time I had trouble with this dream. I kept on trying to figure out why the TV wouldn’t die. The noose was made out of a thick cable cord but it couldn’t strangle the life out its brains and veins. Then I thought on it again. The TV is a cousin to the angel of darkness. So it stays hanging until the revolution kills the propaganda.

Whats up with Miss Keys. I thought she had the key but she’s advocating the TV. We need to stop feeding the fantasy of TV and focus on real love and relationships on the earth. Not in space on TV because all they want is yo money and soul. Now don’t get me out of balance because the idiot box can at sometimes be used to get the peoples smart and give inspiration, motivation and power. For example:

Roll Bounce was the s.hit. I had flash backs I was cruising on my yellow banana skate board eating a strawberry short cake watching my brother pop a wheelie on his bike for two blocks long. Man, I tell you one of the baddest old gangster flicks was Key largo. I was cracking up when Edward G. Robinson called Bogart a wise guy: “Yeah your a wise guy…from way back”. I don’t have a favorite Black Movie because they just keep on producing that good S.hit everyday. But I will mention a couple like Jason’s Lyric and Baby Boy cuz those two movies were straight up Black Love. I like 007 because he can dial M and get permission murder any enemy of the state at anytime and anyplace.

But just because I like TV doesn’t mean I will sell my soul to it. I’m taking back my nutmeg and washing it away from and inside my remote. Gots to get my seed back man.

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    tru dat i like this story line pt.2 please !!!

true love not displayed on T.V

3. cocobutterskyn

cocobutterskyn Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Spreading Joy.... need some?
    Ratings:
    +221
    I enjoyed this...

not only because I was able to relate to what you where talking about, but also because for some reason, it felt as if I was sitting directly across from you as you poured your deep thoughts out.

great write!

Coco

4. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    pt 2 please i know it's more to come