My son's hair is a mess!!

KammyXLE83

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 26, 2005
My son is 7 months old and his hair sucks up grease like it's nothing. I oil his head twice a day but it still doesn't seem like enough. It becomes brittle and has knots. Are there any ideas or products that you guys think might help in my battle to keep my son with healthy hair? I don't know if the color of his hair might have anything to do with it. His hair is red and the family members that have red hair have the same problem except they are older so I don't wanna use the chemicals they use on my baby! But does anyone have heads up on this?:baby:

KammyXLE83

Sometimes fine textured black hair can get gritty if not washed regularly. To keep some of the heavy grit away, you may want to use baby oil, and wash it more often. Don't be fooled, because lighter hair takes on a more "dirty" appearance. I used bees-wax on my daughters hair as a baby, this totally protects the hair, and holds a while between washings. Maybe some Pink Oil Moisturizer. Also, try to stay away from petroletum based products like coconut greases, Blue Magic, etc, they are a magnet for sand and lint. Good luck:spinstar:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back