Black Picture Image Gallery : My Son / and Daughter

Well Family My Daughther is about to Graduate this Year!
Both out doing their thing. My son landed his dream job with a Video Game Design Company in Redwood Shores CA... where some of the major makers all are in California. My daughther is working and doing an internship at a major hospital near her home. They live in an apartment together about fifty miles from wife and I.
( We kicked them out :garbage:years ago and pay their rent... so we can run around the house in our nature suits). :jawdrop:

Well Family My Daughther is about to Graduate this Year!
Both out doing their thing. My son landed his dream job with a Video Game Design Company in Redwood Shores CA... where some of the major makers all are in California. My daughther is working and doing an internship at a major hospital near her home. They live in an apartment together about fifty miles from wife and I.
( We kicked them out :garbage:years ago and pay their rent... so we can run around the house in our nature suits). :jawdrop:
:band::dj::great::congrats:

Hey brutha Hodee!!!! I'm happy for you bruh, I have two left, and we are working hard to be able to kick them out also asap so we can chill in our buff day suits:rofl:

Peace!

View attachment 2771

Graduated December 2013. Attending his June Ceremony.

View attachment 5396

My Daughter Graduated December 2015.
Both children, just left my home. Family Day! Went well with a nice Afghan lunch something new for them. They are blessed with jobs in their fields, and stuff. Amen!

Brother HODEE ... i'm like $$RICH$$ now ... how did i miss this!!! ... :thinking:

Your children are beautiful and great! Congratulations to you, your wife, and them!!!! ... :bowdown:

Not easy completing a task so beautifully! ... :hearts1:

Thank you for sharing!

Much Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

View attachment 5396

My Daughter Graduated December 2015.
Both children, just left my home. Family Day! Went well with a nice Afghan lunch something new for them. They are blessed with jobs in their fields, and stuff. Amen!

Awesome! Wow! She is so beautiful! Good gracious.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back