Destee's Thoughts My Sister Had a Stroke

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Truth!

Peace and Blessings Family,

My Sister had a stroke last Sunday, 11/22/09, and has been in intensive care until a day or so ago. As you can imagine, it's been quite heart wrenching, as she is my baby Sister and we live together. I'm happy to report that she is making progress, simply being moved out of ICU is an indication of that, though the road to full recovery may be a long one for her / us. She is still in the hospital and I am staying with her. We are the only two Family Members here, and I need her to know she is not going through this alone.

This has all caused me to be away from the community these past days, and probably for some time to come.

I will be checking in every chance I get, but want you all to know why I am away.

I do thank you all, especially the Moderating TEAM, for holding things down.

A special thanks to those who are able to moderate their own selves during this trying time.

I will check in as often as possible, and thanks again every one, for every thing.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Sister Destee, is there anything we can do?

Peace and Blessings Family,

My Sister had a stroke last Sunday, 11/22/09, and has been in intensive care until a day or so ago. As you can imagine, it's been quite heart wrenching, as she is my baby Sister and we live together. I'm happy to report that she is making progress, simply being moved out of ICU is an indication of that, though the road to full recovery may be a long one for her / us. She is still in the hospital and I am staying with her. We are the only two Family Members here, and I need her to know she is not going through this alone.

This has all caused me to be away from the community these past days, and probably for some time to come.

I will be checking in every chance I get, but want you all to know why I am away.

I do thank you all, especially the Moderating TEAM, for holding things down.

A special thanks to those who are able to moderate their own selves during this trying time.

I will check in as often as possible, and thanks again every one, for every thing.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

My prayers go out to you and yours, sincerely. Borrow strength sometimes sister. You are never alone. Much love

Peace

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back