Black People : My ridiculous prediction

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by blazejay, May 16, 2016.

1. blazejay

blazejay Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +165
    I am predicting that Trump will win.
    What that mean for us, expect Amerikkka to regress
    back to the 1950-60's, also expect a lot of WARS!!!!
    Why I'm bringing this up? because things are not
    looking good for us. No one still have address our issues
    or problems, it's like they address immigrants, the economy,
    LGBT, and any other issues, but refuse to speak about
    Police Mistreatment of our young brothers and sisters.

The continued killings of our people and the continued

down spiral of economic opportunities in our community.
    It seems to me that they were herding people to depend
    on Government Assistance and The build-up of aggression
    and frustration.

I predict if we don't come together soon, it's going to
    get very ugly, and we going to pay a awful price for it.

2. UBNaturally

UBNaturally Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736
    And Trump will still probably take orders from the same groups the other 40 something pResidents were being controlled by.

Obama (a Kenyan descendant supposedly) along with Hillary, sent troops into Africa to help overthrow a champion of many within the African Progressive movements.

But guess Obama and company were thinking about America.

Thank God Obama and Clinton helped to overthrow a person that was leading Africa into complete independence of Western control. (sarcasm)

But I can understand how Western media brain bonks the mess out of so many that are programmed day after day after day.

Libya blasts the West for 'letting go' after 2011 bombing of Colonel Gaddafi and leaving the country to descend into chaos
    May 16, 2016

Libya's new prime minister today accused the west of abandoning the country after helping overthrow Colonel Gaddafi.

Fayez al-Sarraj said countries including Britain bear a responsibility for helping solve the resulting chaos and rejected any future foreign intervention.
    He accused the west of losing interest after the toppling of dictator Colonel Moammar Gaddafi, which helped create a power vacuum that allowed militias to take control of areas of the country.

Source:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...el-Gaddafi-leaving-country-descend-chaos.html

Yea, Trump claims he wont be doing all of this international intervention, so maybe Trump will release the Bull Conner hounds and water hoses and initiate martial law to shoot down anyone that resists, and keep his violence focused on Americans. ​

We can surely say the Hillary Clinton doesn't have it in her to order the killing of people.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KSJWcRS0_0

And people still think Obama brought all the troops back from Iraq and that the war is over.

U.S. bombs 'millions' in ISIS currency holdings
    January 13, 2016

In an extremely unusual airstrike, the U.S. dropped bombs Sunday in central Mosul, Iraq, destroying a building containing huge amounts of cash ISIS was using to pay its troops and for ongoing operations, two U.S. defense officials told CNN.

Source:
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/11/politics/us-bombs-millions-isis-currency-supply/

• U.S. bombing international banks???

ISIS claims responsibility for attack on Baghdad gas plant
    May 15, 2016

ISIS has claimed responsibility for an assault on a Baghdad gas plant Sunday, the latest in a series of deadly attacks committed by the Sunni terror group that have claimed more than 100 lives in recent days.

Baghdad Governor Ali al-Tamimi said 10 people, including seven police officers and three guards, were killed during the assault on the facility in the Taji area, north of Iraq's capital, at 5 a.m. local time Sunday.

Source:
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/15/middleeast/iraq-violence-isis/

Many also think ISIS is some random group of rag-head rebels.

upload_2016-5-16_21-15-4.png
    [​IMG]

Russia Says Israel Training ISIS: Israel Secret Intelligence Service.

A senior aide to Russian President Vladimir Putin has accused Israel’s Mossad of training Islamic State (aka ISIS) terrorists operating in Iraq and Syria, Iran’s Press TV reports.

Alexander Prokhanov told the state-controlled news outlet that Mossad is also likely to have transferred some of its “spying experience” to the leadership of ISIS, even as Israeli military advisers assisted the terrorists in other ways.

Prokhanov said ISIS is a byproduct of US policies in the Middle East.

Source:
    https://politicalvelcraft.org/2015/...ning-isis-israel-secret-intelligence-service/

The mind games are not even funny anymore, as I used to laugh at how gullable they have made American civilians by way of the constant propaganda machine and politrick distractions.

Elections are theater for the Royal oligarchy, and if you are not invited to be part of the show, they will make sure you to not appear in the mini-series.

Just ask Larry Agran, Cynthia McKinney, and more recently Ron Paul.

No matter who wins, many in this country (others as well) have been mind-freaked by terror drills (events to create policy) and propaganda so much that it really doesn't matter, only in theory.

But, one day it will all make sense.

Stay woke

3. nilevalley

nilevalley Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +93
    It doesn't look good does it? I often stand in amazement at the rise of Donald Trump. It seems the more groups
    that surface in attempts to make him stumble in the presidential race, the more his popularity increases. Even
    more astounding are the warnings pouring in from psychologists sociologists and others about his inability to rule
    over America as president despite these dire warnings,whites keep growing in numbers to rally around him.

He has been called a narcissistic that poses a dangerous threat to the future of America. He is compared to Hitler et white people keep giving him the green light and applauding all his superficial speeches, (to me none of them make sense)
    If he wins I know he will goof up at some point and push this nation to the brink of destruction. I have grown weary
    of the daily news it's all about Trump. I shut down the T.V. because I am tired of all the Trump hype.

Sometimes when I look at this man and the effect he is having on the American public, I wonder if Bible prophecy true.
    and if he has been selected by a higher power to bring about events that were long ago predicted in the bible.

No white American should ever again laugh at the pre- world war 2 German people and how they were hypnotized by Adolf Hitler
    they should never ask "how could the germans allow such an evil man rise to immense power.
    White 2016 Americans are over reacting to Trump like the nazi germans did 80 years ago when Hitler
    stepped out on the world stage.

It all getting very scary to me. Yes, I agree with the writer of this thread blacks really to pull together. If Trump wins
    Dark days are coming and we will need each other to get through the difficult times.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...a86be4-1b9a-11e6-9c81-4be1c14fb8c8_story.html

Last edited: May 17, 2016
  4. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,748
    :SuN020:trump will get his butte kicked in the general......

5. UBNaturally

UBNaturally Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736
    :popcorn1:

Full transcript

Mitt Romney will not run in 2016
    January 30, 2015

Washington (CNN) Former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney will not make a third run for president, he told supporters on a Friday morning call, saying he believes it's "best to give other leaders in the party the opportunity" to become the nominee.

Romney acknowledged during the call that he may not have been the strongest contender for the GOP in a general election, and said that was the primary motivation behind his decision.

more...
    http://www.cnn.com/2015/01/30/politics/romney-2016-call/

Trump on taxes...

"I try and pay as little tax as possible, because I hate what they do with my tax money. I hate the way they spend our money."

“I know people making a tremendous amount of money and paying virtually no taxes, and I think it’s unfair.”

Inside the GOP effort to draft an independent candidate to derail Trump
    May 14, 2016

[​IMG]
    A band of exasperated Republicans — including 2012 presidential nominee Mitt Romney, a handful of veteran consultants and members of the conservative intelligentsia — is actively plotting to draft an independent presidential candidate who could keep Donald Trump from the White House.

These GOP figures are commissioning private polling, lining up major funding sources and courting potential contenders, according to interviews with more than a dozen Republicans involved in the discussions. The effort has been sporadic all spring but has intensified significantly in the 10 days since Trump effectively locked up the Republican nomination.

Those involved concede that an independent campaign at this late stage is probably futile, and they think they have only a couple of weeks to launch a credible bid. But these Republicans — including commentators William Kristol and Erick Erickson and strategists Mike Murphy, Stuart Stevens and Rick Wilson — are so repulsed by the prospect of Trump as commander in chief that they are desperate to take action.

Their top recruiting prospects are freshman Sen. Ben Sasse (R-Neb.), a conservative who has become one of Trump’s sharpest critics, and Ohio Gov. John Kasich, who withdrew from the Republican presidential race May 4. Romney is among those who have made personal overtures to both men in recent days, according to several people with knowledge of the former Massachusetts governor’s activities.

Read more
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...04682e-1877-11e6-924d-838753295f9a_story.html

upload_2016-5-17_8-35-47.png

Source
    www.facebook.com/sassefornebraska/posts/593031420862025

RNC chairman: Third-party run would be a 'suicide mission'
    May 16, 2016

Mitt Romney made an unsuccessful effort to recruit Nebraska Sen. Ben Sasse as a third-party candidate, a source with knowledge of the efforts confirmed to CNN Sunday.

Sasse, the freshman Republican, has emerged as one of Trump's foremost critics from the right. Romney and Sasse have talked, the source said, and Romney encouraged Sasse to seriously consider a run.

The conversation was first reported by The Washington Post.

But Sasse is refusing to enter the race.

"We will decline to comment on the senator's conversations," Sasse spokesman James Wegmann said. "Sen. Sasse has been clear about this when asked before: He has three little kids and the only callings he wants -- raising them and serving Nebraskans. The answer is no."

Source
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/15/politics/mitt-romney-ben-sasse-third-party-donald-trump/

Mitt Romney praises Donald Trump during his 2012 pResidential campaign

Mitt Romney moans about the potential nomination of Donald Trump

Mitt Romney's niece is a delegate that will represent Trump

:popcorn:

Entertaining mini-series.
    Too bad it will end in November, but the season finale should be a good one.

Did someone say Game of Thrones?

Review:

Script - 7
    Acting - 6
    Continuity - 3

CNN Enjoys Outsize Ratings Boost From Presidential Race

May 1, 2016

Time Warner’s cable news network has more than doubled target prime-time audience this year and continues to raise ad rates

[​IMG]

When CNN President Jeff Zucker saw the ratings for Fox News’s first Republican debate last August—a staggering 24 million viewers—he immediately called up his head of advertising sales and told her to raise prices, by a lot.

It would be the first of many such calls during an election season that has been a bonanza for all three of cable’s major news channels, but especially for CNN.

Source
    http://www.wsj.com/articles/cnn-enjoys-outsize-ratings-boost-from-presidential-race-1462126349