Black Spirituality Religion : My religion, lets test it.

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Music Producer, Jun 16, 2004.

1. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    I am testing my own religion and would like for anyone to ask me a question about GOD.
    I am not doing this to show off or get a point across but to see how stable my own concept is. Through my own study of GOD I have come to believe the only thing that can be accounted as Holy and True is those words spoken by GOD and GOD only and shows GOD committing to an action or interaction.

I have come to see it this way because in my long search for correctness I would get a deferent view of things dependent on who or what religious sect I went to for answers and believe me I went to many. I found religion, as it is today, unstable, chaotic, unsupportive and lacking direction.

I am a man of science. I have a degree in electronics engineering with logic circuitry being my specialty. With this type of mind you can see why I had a problem with religion and how it exist today. So I set down with the entire Bible and started reading. Once I read it, I read it again and started taking notes and developed my own perception. I would like to test that perception on this forum. My web site that contains my notes and study can be found here http://home.insightbb.com/~tekhead2/index1.html

So lets test it and I would like to stay focused on the topic at hand.

2. IssaEl21

IssaEl21 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    Ok Let Do It And We're Useing The Whole Bible Ok

As I've Said We're Useing The Whole Bible When Answer The Question Ok None Of This I Only Accept The Old Testament And Not The New . They Both Go Together . Now Here The Question ...
    Ques ; Is It Fair That The Sins Of The Parent Fall On The Chrildren ?

3. queentswana

queentswana Well-Known Member MEMBER

day care provider (own business)
    Ratings:
    +161
    Hello and welcome to the set,
    I don't recall you saying what your religion is? If it's a test you wanted...you came to the right place, because I can go from beginning to end to test you so take off your shoes and relax...you'll be here for awhile :) ...I think that's a good thing you're doing. So I'll be in and out, and waiting.

4. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    That’s one of my first rules; the entire Bible is not the word of GOD. This is my reasoning for seeing it like this. When one accepts the entire Bible as being spoken by GOD one causes GOD to contradict HIMSELF. For example: We see GODs point of view on the sacrifice of children. The Torah is the entire word of GOD because Moses was acting as scribe to GOD, the KING of Israel.

Deut:7:26: Neither shalt thou bring an abomination into thine house, lest thou be a cursed thing like it: but thou shalt utterly detest it, and thou shalt utterly abhor it; for it is a cursed thing.

Deut:12:31: Thou shalt not do so unto the LORD thy God: for every abomination to the LORD, which he hateth, have they done unto their gods; for even their sons and their daughters they have burnt in the fire to their gods.

The New Testaments causes one to diminish GOD from HIS first impression. It causes one to have to believe in something that breaks or flows against GODs original philosophy on the sacrifice of children. GOD has called it an abomination. Furthermore we have this statement from GOD HIMSELF.

Deut:18:19: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.

Now, I have shown you with the Specific Word of GOD, GOD speaking in contrary to your statement that the entire Bible is the Word of GOD. Now, you show me where GOD speaks in HIS own Words telling the reader that the entire Bible is HIS Words.

In my faith I put GOD above all things thus I cannot believe GOD sacrificed HIS own Son, it is a lie. If it were not a lie then you would be confessing that GOD committed an abomination. This very confession diminishes GOD. I suspect that’s all Satan cares about, is causing you to believe in something that causes you to believe in GOD in a way that diminishes GOD from what HE originally is.

For a people to believe in an image of GOD as to having his flesh ripped apart, bleeding like a pig, suffering at the hands of man and being hung on a cross and believe doing this to GOD was a good thing is nothing more then the works of Lucifer because it causes you to diminish GOD from what HE originally is. All through this New Testaments, none of it is being spoken by GOD HIMSELF with the exception of GOD saying Jesus is HIS Son. And when we go to the Old Testaments to get a clear view of the Sons of GOD we find that GODs only statement in the New Testaments was actually a warning.

So as you can see I accept the entire Bible. But I see the Old Testaments as the works of good and the New Testaments as the works of evil, works to diminish GOD. Satan is a Son of GOD, us being human will only perceives Satan as righteousness.

Now to the question:

” Is It Fair That The Sins Of The Parent Fall On The Children?”

The prophets in the Holy Scriptures were raising this same question.

Isa:9:8: The Lord sent a word into Jacob, and it hath lighted upon Israel.

Jer:31:
    29: In those days they shall say no more, The fathers have eaten a sour grape, and the children's teeth are set on edge.
    30: But every one shall die for his own iniquity: every man that eateth the sour grape, his teeth shall be set on edge.

Ezek: 18:
    1: The word of the LORD came unto me again, saying,
    2: What mean ye, that ye use this proverb concerning the land of Israel, saying, The fathers have eaten sour grapes, and the children's teeth are set on edge?
    3: As I live, saith the Lord GOD, ye shall not have occasion any more to use this proverb in Israel.
    4: Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.

Basically GOD addresses this as, that’s the way it is, the covenant was made with that generation and every generation afterwards. But HE refers to a day when it will no more be this way. I suspect this is after the days when we enter into the new covenant, after the true Messiah comes and leads us back to GOD.

5. IssaEl21

Ratings:
    +4
    Laughing Your Really

Befoe I Give The Answer To The Question . I Must Say This . I Have Notice You And Others . Always Speaking Of The Most High . But You Want To Pick And Chose What Part Of The Bible You Accept That Is True And Not Trure ? Now If The Most Hight Wrote The Bible Ok Who Are You To Say The Whole Bible Shouldn't Be Use , This Take Me To When I Use To Question Your Socalled Minister/ Pastor / Imaan Etc .. Why Was The Gospel of Barnabas Among Other Books Re- move From The Bible , If The Scripture's Are From The Creator Of The Heaven's And The Earth . And Who Told The Man To Re- move Them And Why . What Were They Hideing From You ??????? Some Book That Was Re - Move From The Bible . The Book Of The Covenant Code ( Exodus 24 ; 7 ) ....The Lost Book Of The Law ( 2Kings 22; 8 ) ...The Book Of The Wars Of The Sustainer ( Numbers 21 ; 14 ) .....
    The Book Of Jasher ( The Prohet Joshua 10 ; 13 ) ... The Book Of Shemaiah ( 2Chronicles By Prophet Ezra 12 ; 15 ) ....The Book Of Chronicles ( 2Kings 15 ; 15 , 1Kings 14; 19 ) ...The Book Of Life ( Revelation 3 ; 5 , Philippians 4 ; 3 ) ....The Book Of Samuel The Seer And Nathan The Prophet ( 1Chronicles 29 ; 29 ...The Book Acts Of Soomon ( 2Chronicles 9 ; 29 ) .....Again I Ask Why Were These Books Remove From The Scripture If The Creator Put Them There , And What Were The Men Who Remove Them Trying To Hide .. ...
    So Music Producer , Are You Stll In The Kindergarten Stage Of You Belief's ,And This Is Why Your Lock Into This Zone Of Just Bite A Little At At Time ???? Or What Is It That Ypu Fear Or You Don't Want People To See ..

Is It Fair That The Sins Of The Parent Fall On The Children ?

The God Of The Bible Doesn't Seen To Think So .
    Exodus 20 ; 5 .. And I Quote , you shall not bow down to them or serve them; for I the LORD your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and the fourth generation of those who hate me ;...
    Exodus 34 ; 7 , And I Quote , So Moses cut two tables of stone like the first; and he rose early in the morning and went up on Mount Sinai, as the LORD had commanded him, and took in his hand two tables of stone.
    Ezekiel 18 ; 20 , And I Quote , The soul that sins shall die. The son shall not suffer for the iniquity of the father, nor the father suffer for the iniquity of the son; the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon himself, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon himself.
    By The Time He Got To Ezekiel 18 ; 20 , He Realized How Unfair It Was . According To Ezekiel 18 ; 20 The Sons Shall Not Bear The Iniquities Of Their Father Neither Shall The Father Bear The Iniquiries Of Their Sons. In Exodus 18 ; 20 , However , The Direct Opposite Is Written And '' The Father God '' Breaks His Contract Commanding The Iniquities Of Their Father And Sons Are To Be Kept For Many Generations Afterwards ;....

6. IssaEl21

Ratings:
    +4
    Music Producer

The Origins Of Race In The Bible True Or False ? This Should Be A EazyyyQurestion . Not A Real Hard On

7. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    All of those books you mentioned, if they have GOD HIMSELF in them speaking and committing to action, I would really like to see them. But I can’t answer the question as to why they removed them.

GOD did not break the covenant. By the time of Ezekiel, the covenant was already broken by us.

I am at odds as to why you are quoting, Exodus 20:5 and 34:7, you need to explain that.

This is the same argument the prophets were making with GOD and we get to see how GOD addressed the matter.

Ezek:18:2: What mean ye, that ye use this proverb concerning the land of Israel, saying, The fathers have eaten sour grapes, and the children's teeth are set on edge?
    3: As I live, saith the Lord GOD, ye shall not have occasion any more to use this proverb in Israel.
    4: Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.

GOD is basically saying HE is GOD and what HE does HE does. You are incorrect when you say GOD changed it from the covenant. This particular situation was never addressed in the covenant or the LAW as to I haven’t seen it in the Five Books of Moses it being discussed. So there was nothing for GOD to change it from, as you have accused HIM of doing.

You seem to be confused on the workings of things. Lets say there is a dope dealer and he stands on the corner every night doing his thing. One night his ten-year-old daughter visits him on the corner. It just happens to be the night a drive by shooting takes place. She gets shot and dies. Whose fault is that? It was her father’s fault for creating that type of environment. And that’s what happened to us, Israel. We were creating the type of environment in which we as a whole would not have survived if it were not for the intervention of our GOD. We were sacrificing our children, killing our youth, which is our future. GOD saved us from that. You have to realize that everything GOD does is for the greater good. That’s why in Ezekiel 18:2 GOD is angrily expressing those words.
    HE knows that righteousness will not survive in an overwhelmingly evil environment.

You need to re-read what you wrote about the “exact opposite”, I thank you got a type O.
    This is Exodus: 18:20.

Ex:18:20: And thou shalt teach them ordinances and laws, and shalt shew them the way wherein they must walk, and the work that they must do.

8. IssaEl21

Ratings:
    +4
    Laughing

If You Would Take The Blinder Off Maybe You Can Get The Real OverStanding
    Of What People Are Saying To You .. Your So Busy Speaking For The Most High You Miss The Point Of The Question . And I Think It Because You're What Is Call A < One A Be Minister > And If That True You'll Never Become A Minister Because Your To Busy Useing Tricknowledge = Playing On Words Plus You Pick And Chose From The Bible . A Real Minister Teach From The Whole Bible Plus He Knows The Language That Yashua Spoke . And I Can Tell By You Answer You Know Very Little Knowledge Of The Bible = You Have What Is Call Kindergarten Knowledge Of The Scriptures .... You Don't Even Know When Your Be Tested . Your To Busy Trying To Impress Everyone With Your Kindergarten Knowledge . And You Say You Have A Website .Your Going To Be Pick Apart . Mark My Words .. People Are'nt Going To Go For You Silly Tricknowledge You Playing Here ... And Those Who Go Their Will See What I'm Saying Is True . This Is The Age Of Information People Want The Facts . They Are NoLonger Falling For The Belief Game . Overstand
    I'm Speaking Of Question Like These
    Question ; The Origions Of Race In The Bible And The Koran True Or False >
    If You Answer Is Yes Then Explain . If Its No Explain ... Now You Said Test Your Religion Yes . Well Your Going To Be Tested And That Kindergarten Knowledge Not Going To Get Nor Those Link From The White Man Because Everyone Knows He Hide The Real Story Of Our History

9. IssaEl21

Ratings:
    +4
    The Origins Of Race In The Bible And Koran Are Wrong You Be The Judge ? Part 1

It is a well known fact that life originated in the continent of Africa , And the oldest strain of Mitochondria D.N.A. originated in Uganda . This strain of D.N.A is shared by females only . and it traced back to 1 Female . whose origin happens to be Africa . She Is Known To Scientist As Mitochondria Eve . Occirding To Your Bible and Koran , the first people on the planet . Adam and Eve were dark - skinned or as you refer to as '' Moors '' or '' Negro Many people who have No Clue about Ancient Text , Tablets Or Scrolls Written Long Before The Bible . have allow themselves to accept whatever is presented to them as facts with whatever interpretation are given . The whole philosophy or subject of the white race existing in your Bible was basically pushed by the Mormon Christians , whose theory is '' that there was a spirit child born which was the devil . And this spirit child elevated to be amongst the deities . A council meeting was help to decide about the destiny of the devil and his evil advocuters . . A plan was presented to go to earth and rebuild and then to send the evil spirit children to live and take on mortal bodies and to learn good from bad to alter their nature for good . The devil put in his bid as savior of earth . There was one deity that stood up against them and said , '' why not give them freedom of Choice as other beings '' The devil convinced many of the spirit children that were destined to go to earth , to revolt . Now those who stayed meutral in decidion , whether to go to revolt with the devil or stay with the other deity . As to give the spirit children freedom of choice , were cursed with Black Skin . This is one of the ways they say Black People came about . '' Simply put the Mormon's theory is that having '' Black '' Skin is a curse placed on blacks by the '' lord god '' In 1978 A.D. The Mormons claimed that they just received a news revelation from god . telling them that '' black '' can now join their beliefs and church . I guess this ends all their beliefs of black people being cursed . Not to mention the Stories in the Bibles are not real . they were poems , and reconstructed stories taken from the Enuma Elish Tablets , to be translated by King James , Edward Stuart . He did not writethe bible nor translated it , he hand picked the best European scholars to translate it into the King James version , from the William Tyndale Bible . King James was not the author nor the translator ! Being that King James had European translators , of course they would scramble the Bible all around to suite themselves to include their race and genealogy in the text of the bible . because they did not exist , So , the bible andthe Koran origin of race are wrong !!! LQQk at the word '' Fair '' in your Bible Genesis 6 ; 2 , the Hebrew word used for fair is Tobe '' good '' not lightskinned ''
    ( Race In The Bible ..... i In your Genesis Chapter 10 a man named Noah whose real name was Utnafishtim a Babylonian meaning '' he who found life , day of life '' from the tablets of Gilgamesh Epics , who had 3 son , Ham .. Shem ... Japheth .
    According to your Bible , out of the three sons were born the 3 main races on the planet Earth . These three race were Negroid . Mongoloid . and Caucasoid . One theory states Japheth Was Oriental . Shem Was Caucasian And Ham Was Nubians / Negroid , Other say if Shem . Ham . and Japheth were the fathers of these 3 races. where did the Aborigines , Native America Indians , Eskimos Or even the Aztecians Come From ???? ( And Don't Say Race Mixing . Because They Predate The Caucasoid Race ) . Theologians . Preachers , And Socalled Learnt Men Of Your Holy Scriptures Also Lie About The Origin Of Pa - Tam - Hu ( Tammahu ) The Caucasians ; As If They The First On The Planet . This theory Has been proven false by modern scientists According To The Bones Of Lucy that were found in Kenya Africa . The bones of Lucy pre - date Your Bible And Koran , Your latest scienntific and archaeological facts just don't match up Science has proven that life began on the planet earth millions of years ago . which can be determined by the rate of carbon decay in some of the artifacts were found with the boneof Lucy . If religious scholars based time on findings and facts rather than theories . They Would get a more accurate measure of time . These artifacts were Nicknamed '' Zinj . Zinj Wich is an Arabic word meaning '' Slave '' Zinj is the word Arabs use to refer to Negroes as '' ******* '' or Zanzibar . Do you think that this was a mistake or coincidence ? The skull foundin 1959 A.D. By Louis and Mary Leakey is saidto be1.75 Million Years Old . Its No Concidence That The Oldest Fossils Are Found In Africa . This Is Just Further Proof And Confirmation That The Original Man Came From Africa . If It Was Adam And Eve Then They Were Africa . No think about it . the Bible and Koranic scholars say that life began 4 to 10 Thousand Years Ago With The Creation Of Adam And Eve , According To The Koran . There are Bones Skulls And Teeth Of What Has Been Proven To Be Human That Existed Million Of Years Before Adam And Eve . Now Ask Them To Simply Explain It Because Either They Are Estimating The Creation Of Zakar ( Adam ) And Nekaybaw ( Eve ) Wrongly . Or The Bible And The Koran . That They Have Been Teaching And Basing Their Theoies '' < Or Are Lies > Or The Archaeologist Who Found These Arifacts Are Making These Things Up . Something Is Definitely Wrong . Somebody is lying . Ask Religious Scholars WhereIs Their Tangible Evidence. Please Don't Hold Up Those So-called '' Holy Books '' Called The Bible And Koran Because The Information Written In Them , Could Not Be Explain 1,400 Years Ago , In The Case Of The Muslims AnyWhere From 2,000 Years Ago In The Case Of Christians , And 6,000 to 10.000 Years Ago In The Case Of Judaism . They Still Can't Explain It Now . ScientificeFacts Today Have Proven These '' Holy Books '' Are Outdated Information AndWrong . Take For Instance .. Koran 36 ; 40 Which Says ; It is not permitted to the sun to catch up to the moon , nor can the night outstrip the day . Each ( just ) swins along in ( its own ) orbit ( according to law ) '' So , again the bible and the Koran and the Koran's knowledge are wrong !!!
    Egiptian Origins Of Race ....The socalled facts about theorigin of races in the Bible are wrong and are man made theories passed of as truth . They have no idea about the origin of race on the planet Earth . In fact , in their attempts to forge or cover over the facts . these socalled religious scholards have forgotten many race on this planet Now we Egiptians On the other hand . were known to keep accurate records of our lives , funeral texts and even kept records of the different race of manknid . Now with all the recordings and knowledge in higher math . sciences and even medicine . Why Why is it that you cannot find one written record on the wall of ancient Egipt of Abraham , Moses or Jesus Christ ? Your Bible claim they are the founding father of the christian religion today , are they not ? Are They Not ? . So again the stories in you Bible were plagiarized from the Ancient Egiptian Text . They were copie from Egiptian stories , Then switched around and passed off to you as fact . with that in mind every Muslims should take a deep look into the stories of the Koran ; which were taken from the Torah of the Hebrews . The Koran . Like the Bible is saturated with many Contradictions including its explanation on the origins of race ; All of these socalled holy books were proclaimed as accurate sources or references for the origins . of the race .
    Cultures That Pre - date The Bible .... Many culture pre-date the Bible and Koran . The Sumerians and the Babylonians all developed productive and highly civilized cultures . Al Though They Are Mentioned In The Bible There Are No Detail . The Jews Outside Africa Retained Their Negroid Traits In Large Number . The Jews Who Are Mentioned In The Bible Containues From Old Testament To The New Testament With Jesus . In A Book Called '' Sex And Race '' Authored By Helga M . Rogers On Page 92 ... States that '' moreover , it is only in the white mans land that the Jews are white , this being the result of intermixture with the white in the black man land they are black '' and '' in Sudan , upper Egypt and north Africa there are Jew whose color and features are indistinguishably Negroid . The Jews outside Africa retain largenumber of them , their Negroid train . The people didn't disappear by the time the writer of the Bible Arrived Yet . and still these pre - biblical people were not encountered , So the writer of the Bible had no use for them . The Egiptian , however , do have Accurate Records Of Other Races . You Can See Them On The Wall Of The Burial Chamber Of Seti l And Other Figures Carved Out Of Stone From The Book Of Gates In The Tomb Of Rameses lll Accurate Drawings Of All The Different Races Including Caucasians Native Americans And Nuwbuns Mixtures In Between . Why is none of this mentioned in the Bible or Koran ? I'll You Why Because The Bible's Origin Of Race Are Wrong ! Even In A Book Called '' Sex And Race '' Authored By Helga M . Roger On Page 95 . It States That '' ( Mohamet ) Muhammad , Himself Was To All AccountsA Negro .... A Contemporary Of His Describe Him As Large - Mouthed And Bluish Colored , With Hair That Was Neither Wavy , Curly Nor Straight Bluish Also Happens To Be The Precise Color Of Certain Very Negroid Natives Of Sudan . ( Most Arabs In The Islamic World Today Know The True Color And Race Of Muhammad To Be A Fact . But Refuse To Acknowledge His True Origin ) .
    Kham And Its Real Meaning .... According to E.A. Wallis Budge '' An Ancient Hierpglyphic '' Kam mean black and '' kemet spelled kami - t is another name for the land of Egipt meaning '' a black thing , black '' Many people are starting to see the plagiarism that was written in the Bible and Koran and are beginning to realize after analyzing and comparing the stories to other texts that prove that are from Egyptian yexts . What about the books that were removed from the Bible and called the Lost or Apocryphal Book ? And what about the chapter that was removed from the original Koran . Egiptian word for '' blacks '' According to E.A. Wallis Budge An Egyptian Hieroglyphic Dictionary Volume ll on page 531 Kham ( Ham ) means '' burning hot '' Now before we go any further . Look at the word Ham again . In Aramic ( Hebrew ) Ham is Kham Ham or Al Kham Khamites , as they were called , and means '' blacks , did come from the Egiptians . It is a Historical fact that the word Kham was in existence long before its use in the Bible , along with the word Kush . Kish . Which is a Sumerian word was borrowed from ancient Egipt . The words Egypt is used 524 times in the Old Testament alone , and 22 time in the New Testament . This just futher discredits the Authentic city of the Bible and Koran an accurate sources for the origins of race . The socalled scholars of the bible decided Ham , Shem , and Japheth the triplet sons , Utafishtim ( Noah ) Were The progenitors of the different races on the planet . Now Again . how is that possible , When they were from the same seed ? :read: :geek: :uzi:

10. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    This is an except from the first page of my web site, due to the fact that you are bringing this up tells me you haven’t even read the first page of my web site. I would like for you to stop posting in this thread, start your own. You seem to be too unfocused, erratic and confused to truly explore the depths of what I am trying to focus on. All that you have written has nothing to do with the specific sayings of GOD. You can disprove the book all you want but specific saying of GOD remain.

Except:
    I feel that all men started out black or tan, the color of dust. Gen 2:7. And it is known today that a gene found in all men can be traced back to Africa. Adam and Eve were black and their generations after them were black.